“Stay away from Le Med!”

Ranked #29 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband & I received a voucher for a free meal at Le Med which is why we decided to go. Our waitress served us a drink with a bee visibly floating around at the top. When I asked for another drink she acted as though I had put the bee in the drink myself and started yelling that next time I should use a napkin to cover my drink. I would've been willing to accept another drink and overlook the mishap, but I think it's a given that the waitress is just supposed to apologize and get another drink, she was so horrible and treated us very awkwardly the rest of our meal. Unfortunately we did return to Le Med since we had another voucher and we were once again served by the rude waitress. She was occasionally nice but she definitely had an attitude the entire time. More importantly the food is not worth the money, unless you have a voucher and get it all for free.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

My wife, little 2 boys and I went in our second day in Freeport to have a lunct at le Med, its inside the Lucayan market. We were handed the menue at the door after we were called to come in and try their food (this is the way most restaurants do over there). My wife ordered half grilled chicken with fries, the kids ordered burger and i went for the fancy seafood platter (as shown in their wall pictures). I am telling you man!! it was a total waste of money, the kids said the food is gross and they wouldn't eat it, my wife said the chicken was not warm enough and has a lots of blood inside, myself, i liked the 2 pieces of shrimp (generous for $25 plate) but the other little items like crab tail meat and fried fish was awful. we paid around $70 for that ugly lunch, and by the way i forgot to mention our other guests, the beeeeeees. the shared with us the drinks!!!

Reviewed December 13, 2011

TIP: Great early bird dinner special if you arrive before 6:30pm.
We wanted a restaurant where we could enjoy on a romantically lit patio, efficient service, nice wine, and good food. Le Med was just right. It had a touch of elegance, right on the channel, and a good selection of well prepared dishes. Flavors weren't the fullest, but still quite good.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Early bird specials, reasonable prices. Flavors and smells very strong...overpowering. Quaint. Even has a cat running through the restaurant.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

The food was pretty good. I can't really rave about it but it wasn't a bad choice.