“Excellent pizza”

Fresno, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great pizza, if a little expensive. They asked if we wanted salads also, and we said sure. I should have checked the menu, because they ended up beaing $8 each. I knew the pizza was expensive, but had I realized I would not have ordered the salads. The pizza was really good though, just be prepared to pay for it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank linzlinz1027

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing. My family and I had dinner at this restaurant over the weekend and the food and service was awesome! However, the same time that my family and I was at the restaurant the owner stormed in arguing with a few of her employes. I felt like that was VERY unprofessional and could have been dealt with in a better and more mature manner. Otherwise the food is lovely and the staff is friendly. I'm recommending everyone I know to eat here :)

1 Thank Cindy L
Parkton
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The wait staff was very disinterested and unfriendly. We ordered a couple of appetizers and a pizza. The pizza did not come and after an hour we asked what happened and apparently the order was not entered. There was no excuse as they were not that busy. Most of the time the servers were sitting there talking amonst themselves and looking very bored. The pizza was expensive ($20 for large cheese) as was most everything on the menu. When I asked the workers at the hotel where to get a good pizza they all said go to Pizza Hut. Now I know why. I have to say the pizza was good. Possibly just order one for carryout and don't suffer the insufferable service here. This place seems to cater better to the locals and perhaps they don't appreciate the tourist.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank John A
Knox, Pennsylvania
“Pizza was Delicious”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had the supreme pizza from here for dinner. Delicious. The service was great too A little expensive for pizza, but you are in the Bahamas.

Visited August 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Great food at Pisces”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have eaten here numerous times and the food is always outstanding. Pisces is known for its great pizzas and you won't be disappointed. In addition to pizza and faboulous Bahamian cuisine, they have wonderful curries. The menu is great with a wide selection to please all tastes. The ambience is also very nice. It is crowded, however and service varies.

Visited July 2012