Sunrise Resort & Marina
$73
$165
$144
  • Pool
Dundee Bay Villas(Freeport)(Great Value!)
$153
Orbitz.com
Bell Channel Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
$84
$189
$174
$99
$142
$66
$135
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$491
  • Pool
All reviewsminute walkfree bikes and kayaksclean roomsport lucayalaundry facilitieshigh tidelaid backgrand bahama islandwifiboatersbahamasresorttoastershuttlebartender
Reviewed May 21, 2013

A very nice place to rest, relax & take in the sun. The room was neat & clean. I wished I could get internet connection in my room but it gave me a reason to take a short walk. The landscapng was very well kept. The pool was clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank RapunzelProductions
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My son and I stayed this past weekend at this resort which is located in close proximity to the airport. If you are feeling down once you arrive in the area of the resort it brightens up your life. The property colours of orange and white just makes you feel happy and relaxes your mind and brings that additional island sunshine in. The staff members are very accommodating in particular the General Manager Mrs. Cuccurullo who goes out of her way to make sure that you enjoy your stay. The entire property is extremely clean and the landscape was well groomed. The one bedroom suite that we stayed in was also very clean, it has a Jacuzzi in the on suite bathroom, a living room, a half bath and a small kitchen area. The amenities are endless, e.g. pool, bike cycles, jet skies, wifi, just to mention a few. It overlooks the canal and the entire area is very peaceful and relaxing. I would recommend this jewel resort to anyone.

Room Tip: Try the suite it is very spacious and it has a lot of natural light.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Marsha R
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a little out of the way, but has harbor access and is relatively close to the airport as well. The service is wonderful and staff is very thoughtful. The rooms are clean and fresh with no musty smell so often found in the islands.

The price is excellent and the amenities are very good.

It is not the Ritz or Lucya, but it makes up for that by being warm, inviting and a great example of Bahamian friendliness.

Will I go back? YES! And I hope soon. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would pick a second floor room if possible, a better view and maybe even quieter than sown stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank William S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

quiet and neat - the room I got was fabulous - over looking a canal. It was third floor, but I needed the exercise!
Easy to get to the dive shop and back again from this place. Everyone on staff was so very nice and helpful, too.
I will be going back again...next year (2014) for Memorial Day weekend.
The only down side here, was the restaurant was not that good and the hours were a bit hard to understand (sign said open, and it was locked, etc.)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank psincl5611
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel was a little ways from the downtown and port lucaya hustle and flow so I wasn't to enthusiastic at first ,but when we arrived we were greeted by the warm and bubbly manager aka TC (or who we affectionately called THE DIVA) who introduced us to all of the lovely amenities and near by places to go for food. We went bike riding (something I haven't done in years!),then we went kayaking (something I have never done!), the hotel is at the end of a quiet street right off the ocean inlet,some of my male friends went fishing and we all enjoyed the pool and the recreation room which had wifi. The rooms were roomy,clean and comfortable and the staff aimed to please,I would definitely go again and again.the only thing I think they should change is putting wifi in the rooms. Excellent customer service,nice amenities,clean large rooms with refrigerator ,what more can I say!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends