This is a little out of the way, but has harbor access and is relatively close to the airport as well. The service is wonderful and staff is very thoughtful. The rooms are clean and fresh with no musty smell so often found in the islands.
The price is excellent and the amenities are very good.
It is not the Ritz or Lucya, but it makes up for that by being warm, inviting and a great example of Bahamian friendliness.
Will I go back? YES! And I hope soon. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island