We had 3 rooms at the resort and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The whole staff, including Ms. Albury, was very helpful and pleasant. We enjoyed the quiet in the morning and evening sitting on the balcony. There were six of us and we enjoyed the use of the game room and the library. We also enjoyed the use of their bikes and kayaks. We rented a van so we went in to the Port Lacaya market for dinners. A big variety is there to enjoy. We also ate some meals in as one room had a microwave and we had coffee makers. Some very nice beaches are only minutes away. We would definitely stay there again. We only wish we had had more time! You just start getting into the groove of what you like doing and the week is over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island