“Dinning At It's Best”
Review of Churchill's

Churchill's
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Homestead, Florida
“Dinning At It's Best”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Now this is four star food and service. Great atmosphere and incredible service. The wine was outstanding and the food was fantastic. This was our first time there but we will be going back when we return.

Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average food, great view”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food was average, services was excellent, view outstanding if you can sit by the windows overlooking the ocean.

Visited August 2013
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Very nice spot”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Though we didn't eat here, we did stop for a late night drink. This is a beautiful bar with an old school flare, a relaxing place to have a drink. The bar has a piano and someone plays while you relax. I'd definitely stop here again for another drink and maybe even try a meal.

Visited August 2013
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“DREAM COME TRUE”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The first time I entered the resturant was to beg for a place for my son's wedding party to have a place to toast the happy couple and enjoy a snack. Nothing had been planned and I wanted him to have a complete wedding experience. The wedding was only a few hours away. The staff assured me that they could handle it and even provide the brides favorite snack...chicken fingers. The hostess Raquel Oliver greeted us after the wedding and led us to a beautiful table sprinkled with rose petals. From that point on we were treated like royalty...food and service was beyond excellent. There was even a table set up with the cake so that that they would not miss out on the cake cutting experience. The staff topped the evening off by having a special song sung so that the couple could have a wedding. I was speechless that they had created the perfect ending to a perfect day for my son and his bride. The family would like to extended our deepest gratitude for all that you did. I would recommend Churchill's to anyone for a fine dining and in our case impromptu wedding reception.
Dr. Melinda Dunn McNeal

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service, mediocre food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We thought we would have a nice dinner while staying at the resort so we made a reservation with guest services to eat at 9:30pm. While I was at the desk one server walked in and the lady at the desk gave the server our reservation to which she roller her eyes because of the time. I should have known that was a bad sign. We were greeted at the door by a hostess who seat us. There was a lounge in front with a singer and piano player that was nice. We were seated and given menus. We didn't order ant drinks because they were quite pricey, even the bottles of wine. Two people in our party got fish, one got a steak and I got braised short ribs. I had high hopes, but the steak was ordered medium rare and was maybe medium. We sat for almost 45 mins before our meals came out. We had one basket of bread in the mean time. I did ask for another after about 20 mins because we were getting bored and the server rolled her eyes and 10 mins later we got more bread and no more butter. We didn't dare ask for more for fear of our lives. Once our food came the short ribs were very tough, steak overcooked and each of the fish dishes had each others sides so they just switched the plates, they didn't get what they ordered and she didn't really care to fix it. We didn't see the server again for another 30 mins approx when she returned we asked for the check. We asked if we could split it and she again rolled her eyes. After another 10 mins she came back and asked how to split it, we said never-mind we would split it on our own because it was obviously too hard for them. I ended up putting the dinner on my credit card and the 15% tip was already included. Because our service and food wasn't great we didn't feel additional tip was necessary. As we were leaving she grabbed the book with the check and opened and looked at it as she was walking away and shaking her head. That topped off the ridiculousness that was supposed to be our nice night out. A lot of people had good experiences here so we had much too high hopes for this place. Too bad. There is a level of service that is expected when you spend $25-$30 a plate on a meal.

Visited July 2013