“great meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We decided to have a authentic local meal while we were here. The meal was fantastic. Me and my wife both loved it. A tad pricey but other than that it was amazing.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I recently returned from a trip to Grand Bahama and I am still craving the coconut french toast. The absolute best I have ever had. Service is great and the menu has a lot of great options to choose from. I highly suggest going here for breakfast!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were reffered to this restaurant my many locals! Defnitely a great menu. I had the conc salad, it was refreshing!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our food was great and service was good too. It was a little pricey for lunch ($64) for 3 with beer to drink. But we would definitely return.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

They aggressively hawked people to sit down as you passed, and they promised real grouper in the fish and chips, (you can get tilapia...) Decent but not over the top, served with fries, coleslaw. I had two Kaliks and my wife had a Sands. Price +$40. FYI, they do not take AMEX, so I tried to pay with cash. I only had a $50 bill, and they stalled me so long it seemed they were hoping I'd get discouraged and leave. They were wrong.