“still start my day at chibah”

Chibah Cafe Coffeehouse & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Caribbean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Description: Chibah Cafe Coffeehouse & Wine Bar offers fresh, high quality pastries, Starbucks coffees & drinks, and a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with a great variety.Start your day with an assortment of breakfast pastries, or sit down and relax for lunch with your choice of tasty soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads.Established in March 2012, Chibah Cafe proudly serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee, soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads. Be sure to indulge your sweet tooth from a selection of delicious desserts including fine pastries, cakes, smoothies, cremices, and more!In the evening, our Wine Bar offers a relaxing atmosphere with a notable selection of international and Chilean wines, tapas and one of a kind desserts.
Howland, Maine
“still start my day at chibah”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

great food the coffee is ok to strong for me but the add a bit of water to cut it , just one of the ways the they go out of their way to take care of the people that drop in .they even make sure my service dog has ice water .I just love these people .

• Visited January 2014

Sanlucar de Barrameda, Spain
“Good sandwiches”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This cafe serves Starbucks coffee in a small, relaxed environment located in the corner of Port Lucaya marketplace. There is a separate wine bar area.

Service was good- orders are placed at the counter and then they bring the food to you.

The blackened fish sandwich was tasty and the shrimp po sandwich was spicy and good.

• Visited December 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Great place to start the day”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I would start everyday by stopping in at Chibah. We were greeted each morning by the cheerful staff who always took time to visit with us. Each morning we would have a white chocolate mocha and I would have mine with soy. One time I forgot to mention soy when ordering and they remembered! That's awesome :) Their omelets, pancakes, breakfast panini, and french toast were just wonderful. As an afternoon treat we would stop in for the white chocolate mango smoothie - OMG! Thanks Chibah!

• Visited October 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Nice sandwich place with Starbucks!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great sandwiches, crepes and panini's. The sweet potato fries were YUMMY! The location os nice and convenient. The food is good. The coffee is great. The atmosphere is family friendly. Great comfy couches. We paid $30 for lunch for three

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A traveler's delight”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I rumbled into the Chibah Cafe with a group of four adults and two kids seeking sugar, coffee, wine, and a place to rest our legs after a day of rambling around Port Lucaya. What I found was a cheerful, comfortable spot that we returned to at least twice more in a four-day span.

What a lovely place. The sandwiches and pastries are excellent and the couches and chairs a salve for sunburned bodies, but my favorite find at the Chibah Cafe was the staff. They were quick with a smile, reliable with their service, and generous with their WiFi passwords.

Go, go, go to this place!

• Visited June 2013