We just spent 8 glorious days at the Reef Atlantis. It was very close to perfect. The staff was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to meet our every request. Our rooms where large and immaculate with fabulous, unimpeded ocean views. There are so many things to do here we could have stayed another 8 days. Food is VERY expensive, buy a meal plan if possible. Stop at a local liquor store on your way from the airport and then enjoy the beautiful terrace. The condo accommodations are great for a family. We stayed in a corner suite.Take the powerboat adventure, it rocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island