Get the kids off the coach-Off the computer. Spend the money and head to where the sun always shines-Except for that wonderful stray shower now and then.
Make sure you spend it at The Reefs. This lovely oasis set back on the north side of the resort away from the maddening crowds. Bring your big pocketbook and open it up to the Atlantis gods. They are there to make you assume the position:) Go off season if you can Sept and Oct are quiet times. The other good thing if you stay at the Reefs is that you have great view of the Ships in the Harbor. You can see by the size and the amount of ships docked. That should be our barometer on how friggin crowded the Waterpark will be on any given day. Go early to the Water park and then come back later in the day.
The ocean is spectacular++ Im afraid that exposing the kids to such velvet sand and turquoise waters will spoil them forever. So be it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. Our Bahamas resort hotel features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island