We arrived at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the middle of July 2014. During check in they informed us the hotel we selected was over booked and they were very sorry but would upgrade us to The Reef, I chose Coral Towers because of the location, The Reef was a bit far from all of the activities, but these things happen. We found The Reef to be beautiful. The staff we came in contact with throughout the resort were extremely friendly and courteous. The cuisine was a delight. With all that said, unfortunately we were charged for alcohol out of the mini bar that we did not consume.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Vacatia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island