Absolutely beautiful rooms and staff! We had two double beds with kitchenette overlooking the resort and beach on the 9th floor.
The sliding window from the bathroom to the bedroom always bothers me in hotels, but it was frosted, but a little awkward when sharing a room.
The Reef is more private than a lot of the other hotels, as it is "out of the way". I didn't find the walk far at all, and you could always get the mini bus. There is a private shared pool with the Cove that was almost always empty, as well as the beach.
There are no restaurants (other than a Starbucks) however only a short walk to Cove's Mesa or Mosaic, and not much further to other restaurants. Room service food was really good too.
Small shop in the foyer sold milk, bread, amenities etc. Whilst expensive (by home standards), it was still pretty hotel standard prices!
Mini bar prices were cheaper than I've seen in other places, and the sameish as restaurants (eg $6 for a beer)
Staff were amazing! So helpful and often rejected tips which (being Australian) I was always unsure about!!
Dream trip - and a dream location. Perfect hotel. I can't fault it!
For two adults and a child, with some breakfasts made by us in the room (toast etc) the total bill at the end of a 6 nights (including drinks, some kids club, and dolphin experience) was $1000. I thought this was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. Our Bahamas resort hotel features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island