This luxurious property stands as one of the best hotels on Paradise Island. The staff were super friendly and very attentive. The front desk even upgraded me (after some persuading) with a beautiful terrace view. Yes, it was expensive but what do you expect? You're on Paradise Island!
Beds were comfortable and loved the dual sinks in the bathroom.
Unfortunately it rained all week but we still managed to check out everything the resort had to offer which included Aquaventure Waterpark, The Dig Aquarium, the Casino, Atlantis beach (when it stopped raining) and Dolphin Cay
If you're staying at The Reef, you will end up saving a ton of money as food is VERY expensive. The kitchenettes were fully stocked and housekeeping was amazing. This property was not that far from The Royal Towers and the shuttles were quite prompt and reliable.
If you need any groceries delivered to your suite, the Bahamas has FoodStore2go.com. Your groceries will get delivered right to your doorstep with no hassle.
The dolphin encounter was fairly expensive but was well worth it.
In the evenings, head over to the casino and play roulette! After your winning streak, spend it all at Dragons Ultra Lounge which sits right off the casino floor. Great music and a fun atmosphere. (We were here during the NBA Playoffs and loved it)
Definitely buy your own bottled water from a supermarket or Foodstore2go as bottled water on the property is very expensive. Also, plan your day out accordingly as you may run out of things to do if the weather is bad. If the seas are rough, you will not have a chance to jetski/parasail.
On a side note, we bumped into Joe Jonas at the waterpark which was a surprise. Maybe you might see a famous person the next time you visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island