Our family of 4 stayed at The Reef from 3/31-4/4. We primarily stayed there for the kitchenette which was fully stocked with plates, pans, paper towel, sponge, dish and dishwasher soap. You will need to bring utensils( we did). We had an ocean view studio room which I highly recommend!! The views are incredible. We asked for an air mattress which turned out to be from Frontgate. My daughter slept comfortably on it and my son was comfortable on the queen pull out couch. And we were quite pleased with our queen bed. The transit room concierge is who we dealt with. Joy was great. She helped us with all our needs/wants/questions. We used Mitch with Tripguy to plan our stay. Great communication plus extras. Would highly recommend!!! I usually book trips myself but saw on tripadvisor great reviews of Mitch and went with him. Very glad I did.
We would set up at The Baths pool. Easy to get back to The Reef and the water slides. We bought a cooler which we filled with drinks, sandwiches, snacks, etc. our kids are 12 and 15 so they were on their own and check in with us. We went with another family of 4 with the same age kids. The water slides and lazy river were a blast. Only one day were there loonng lines. 5 cruise ships had docked so....we just waited til around 3-4 and did the slides.
Tues we went snorkeling with bahamas boat tours. Capt Carl was great!! He gave us a tour/history of the island and went to 3 diving spots. Would recommend.
We ate at montagu gardens off site. Very good and had a van come pick all 8 of us up and back. Would recommend. The other 3 night we ate on site. Wanted to try Arawak cay but didn't get a chance.
The buses that go from hotel and around were easy to use. We never waited more than a few minutes for them.
The 15 yr old girls went to Crush every night. They had a blast. $25 for one night, $40 for entire stay.
As for exercise, my husband and I walked the beach twice and ran over the bridge twice.
We used Sandra's taxi to and from the Reef. Great service. They were waiting for us upon coming and going. Van fit 8 plus luggage comfortably.
We use foodstoretogo.com for bread, eggs, butter, beer, water, Gatorade, deli meat, etc. and packed non perishable snacks in our luggage. Also pack alot of sunscreen and lotion:)
Great trip with highlights being Joy, Mitch, capt Carl and Sandra for ease. And everything else...fun water slides, beautiful weather, what else could one want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island