The reef is the best choice. I went for a friends wedding and even their sweet wasn't as nice as our regular room at the reef. Foodstore.com was more than amazing!!!! We had a bad delay and they sent me a text about my delivery and if I'd still like it. They informed me they would leave it with the front desk and wished me a safe flight. The food was perfect. I did fruit, breakfast sausage, eggs, water, juice and liquor. I would also recommend http://www.bahamaboattours.com/. He was AMAZING!! Words can't express how wonderful he was and the service he gave. I probably wouldn't go back to the Atlantis because it is too commercial but I would go back for Carl at http://www.bahamaboattours.com/. Overall, staff is friendly but it's too commercial. Too many people for what you pay. The other side of the resort (by the water slides) is even worse. I tell people it's like Vegas and Disneyland on a tropical island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island