We spent 6 days at the Reef after the New Year. The weather was absolutely perfect and the Reef was a perfect choice for us. It is set at the end of the complex, away from the "Vegas-like" Royal Tower and "Vegas-like" crowds. The room was a two bedroom suite with three bathrooms a full kitchen and comfortably fit our family of 6. We should have taken better advantage of the kitchen, since the food at the resort was unbelievably expensive. That price did not quite translate to (or come anywhere near) the quality of the food. Otherwise, we had a great time and the staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island