My husband and I stayed at the Reef for our anniversary and we were very pleased overall. The hotel is definitely nice - beautifully landscaped, lots to do (or nothing at all), good restaurants. Like most every other reviewer, we thought things were pricey but did find ways to save - first, the beach and waterpark are included in the price so we took full advantage of that. Our room had a full kitchen (we splurged on that) so we ordered groceries online for delivery to the hotel and had many of our meals in the room. We took the water taxi into Nassau one cloudy day which is only $3 each - a great deal. The staff were excellent - the concierge staff especially - they were very gracious and helped with meal reservations and our spa reservation. Room was kept clean and everything was functional - no complaints there.
It was quite busy during our stay, lots of cruise ship visitors so that took away from our "intimate" get away. Otherwise, we'd love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island