My husband had a two day seminar while I thoroughly enjoyed the resort. Friendly helpful staff, good service. We had a spacious recently renovated room in the reef wing of Coral Towers, overlooking the ocean with a terrace. As in previous reviews, the restaurants are extremely expensive & cost prohibitive including Johnny Rockets unless you like spending $14 - $18 for a burger. Every restaurant & bar already has a 15% gratuity added to the bill. My tips: We brought snacks from home/ cliff bars for breakfast or a breakfast sandwich at Starbucks in the Marina Village. I made coffee in the room one morning and was charged $3.25 (I thought that was included). For dinner - a giant slice of pizza ($7.50) at the Marina Pizzeria - it was the best! Another good deal is at the Blu Pool - lunch wrap with chips & beverage for $8. This is newest pool with DJ all afternoon. Sticker Shock : 1. One Time Bellman Gratuity $12. Even if you don't use a bellman at all. 2. daily maid gratuity $10. 3. Besides the various room taxes, there is a Utility Service Fee of $25.90 charged daily. Internet is $14.95/day, but you can use a computer in library for free for 15 minutes each day. The Lazy River is closed from late August to end of November, but The Current is a lot of fun - went around twice. The resort is fantastic, beautiful, loved the waterfalls, aquariums including the aquarium tunnel - really spectacular, but be more than prepared to spend a lot of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island