We took advantage of an Atlantis promotion which was well worth every penny through West Jet. Check-in was easy and simple. We originally booked a terrace view beach tower and was upgraded an ocean view villa in the coral towers.
The beach had clear, warm, pristine water. Yes, there are some areas where the beach had some reminisce of the passing hurricane with exposed rocks; however, the hotel effectively noted these areas. The sand was a bit rocky from the last time I had visited a few years ago, but water shoes were not needed.
- Tons of walking particularly to the water slides from the coral/beach towers
- Alcohol was a bit pricey, typical NY, Miami prices
- Many pushy vendors on the beach
- Hard to find a covered lounge chair on the beach
- Limited options to eat after 10pm
PROS: (marina villa)
- Clean room, tiled floor, large updated clean marble bathroom
- large, comfy bed and pillows
- in room safe, coffee maker, iron and full balcony
- option to use A/C or ceiling fan
- NO ELEVATORS in the Villas!
- Along with minibar, also had a compact fridge.
- Cabana at the Cain in the Cove was luxurious, private washroom, shower, tv
- Lively music, fantastic water slides, most adventurously lazy river around.
- Check out some of the dinner menus on the Atlantis website to get a feel of the
menu and food prices.
- book reservation ASAP!
- Carmines (yes, we got reservation for a party of 2) and Mesa were worth the price.
- Nobu, very salty and overprice for what it is. Better off booking at the Dune or Mesa.
- Food portions are large and we split most lunch portion.
- Lagoon and Pieces were affordable and yummy
- my tip to you is to tip!
(We received superior service, free drinks, shuttle limo service,
prime dinner reservations, reserved beach chair, etc)
- liquor prices at the airport are very cheap if you want to bring a bottle home (black
label $27, vodka $10, Baileys $18)
- There is a liquor store near Antony's grill behind the marina.
- Check the TV in room to get a summary of the charges that are on your hotel card
- Bring some light snacks, chips, granola bar etc, as it can add up to purchase on site
This was my forth visit to the Bahamas but my first time staying at the Atlantis hotel. Really, why would I return anywhere else? The is a great hotel for the masses as it caters to singles, family and couples alike. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island