Let me start by saying I have been to Atlantis for the day via Disney Cruise Lines and absolutely love the property. I have been to the Bahamas many times and this was our first time staying at the Atlantis. We stayed at Coral Towers, which is an older building but well maintained. The rooms were very spacious and very clean. CT is in a good location for the restaurants our our dining package.......Carmines, Bimini Island and Chop Stix. The map makes the property look huge, but the walk is very managable. The walk from our hotel to Dolphin Cay was only about 10 minutes.
The prices of food and drinks is ridiculous! We had the 3 day meal plan which includes breakfast and dinner (no lunch). The average prices on the meal for an entree is about 45.00. Apps about 15-20.00, dessert 8-15.00. A soda is 4.00, bottled water is 3.75 and beer is 7.50. If you go for the fruity drinks, 10.75. A cheeseburger, 9.00. Get the picture? Get the meal plan...........it's still pricey, but it includes and app, entree and dessert.
The downside is that the rooms should have a fridge. There is a mini bar fridge, but there is no room for bottles of water or food. If you go to Carmines you will have tons of left overs. If you venture off property you can load up on water/soda for a cheaper price.
The experience was good, I would go back, but certainly not on a prime weekend (president's day weekend)........room rates were jacked up about 100.00 extra per night. If you are looking to go somewhere inexpensive, this is definitely not the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island