Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$366
$251
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$328
$487
$409
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$193
  • Beachfront
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$190
$143
Priceline
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
$138
$825
$597
Hotelpower.com
2,776 results
All reviewscoral towersmeal planwater parklazy riverbeach towerroyal towersmarina villageblu pooldunkin donutswater viewdining planbimini roadper persondolphin caymarine lifefish fryliquor store
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We visited the Bahamas many years ago and saw the plans for the Atlantis and always intended to go back. We finally did and I was so disappointed. Not in the place itself so much as the unhelpful, uninformed employees. We booked direct through Marriott but they never informed us there would be pools and other facilities closed due to construction or we would have booked a different tower. We had to book the summer because they would not let us out of our booking when the hurricane was aimed right at them in 2016. They just gave us a year to use the $'s. When we got there we unpacked and wanted something to eat. After walking to two different restaurants on the property and finding them closed we finally asked someone at the desk. They did not have a list of what was open or closed and so we just had to keep walking around. The next day we noticed the pool closest to our tower was empty and under construction. We went to the lazy river to try it out - again also closed. The information desk told us it would be closed for two weeks. We later found out that was incorrect there had been some 'incident' and they had to clean it. I booked one of the onsite snorkel tours - but when I got there they wanted me to sign a waiver form that included waiving my rights due to 'negligence of any employee'. I know they can't control the actions of the animals in the water - but I was not willing to agree to negligence by a human employee. It took me 5 phone calls and two days to get the charge removed from our bill.

We arrived on Father's Day weekend - bad timing apparently as many of the dining establishments closed Sat, Sun and Monday. We had to ask for a Do Not Disturb sign - and even that did not prevent someone from knocking on our door at 9AM in the morning. They said someone must have taken our sign. REALLY! Even thru my earplugs I could hear them yelling down the hallway to each other. When I asked them to keep it down they blamed a customer. NOT!

Best two experiences by far in the hotel complex: The young lady who gave us the gambling lessons in the casino. She made if fun and informative for the whole group. Second was the Moon bar happy hour - specials and the employees both very nice.

The day we were ready to check out and be picked up by the Shuttle service they had the construction blocking off the entrance and we had to drag our luggage to the Beach Tower lobby. Again, no information on construction issues when we booked our reservation.

If we decide to visit the Bahamas again we won't be staying here.

Room Tip: Check Construction Issues before Booking.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Hi JYRR-TX, We are disappointed to hear about your experience at Atlantis. We will share your comments with our internal team and for those reading this review, The Coral Towers has officially reopened as a fully redesigned family escape with a new lobby, new rooms and new amenities. This November, The Coral will debut its brand new pool (designed by Jeffrey Beers) to guests. We do hope that you will consider joining us again so that we can deliver a truer Atlantis experience. - Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The pools with slides were fun. The restaurants were nice but expensive. It didn't pay to use the meal plan because there was not much of a difference in the price. Taking the ferry to town we got an overview of the island from the guide which was interesting.

Stayed: October 2016
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Hi Theresa S, Thanks for visiting Atlantis! We are excited to hear that you had a five-star visit to Atlantis' Coral Towers and The Coral Towers has officially reopened as a fully redesigned family escape with a new lobby, new rooms and new amenities. This November, The Coral will debut its brand new pool (designed by Jeffrey Beers) to guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon. - Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Returned from a weeks at the Coral Towers and we were lucky enough to be upgraded from the beach tower. Unfortunately we were given a room with a view over the taxi rank which put a damper on the garden view I had hoped for. We therefore felt uncomfortabel using the huge balcony.
The room itself was immacualtely clean and huge. The A/C was very noisy but we were lucky enough to have fridge. The bathroom was large too but the bath was very low so a bit difficult to get in and out of ( I am not young) There is an ice machine and the sheets were changed daily as were the towels. Huge tv in the room and a large round table.
Next year I want to rebook for the beach tower as I prefer this part of the complex
Cheryls Taxi sevice picked us up from the airport and took us to the supermarket so the frisge was handy for all the dairy products and a couple of hot chickens to be refrigerated in - which saved on 2 meals in Atlantis.

Room Tip: one with a view of the complex (sea view)
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

The re-done Coral tower rooms are great. Bright and modern. However the resort seems to be lacking enough life guards. The real lazy river was closed 4 out of the 6 days were were there. The kids pool was also closed 4pm a few of the days. Other kid slides were closed near the royal pool as well. When asked the staff why it was closed no one gave the same answer..they didnt know why or said it will be open later. I personally think they pull staff in favor of the Royal tower where the bigger slides/attractions are....I also think they are losing staff to the Bar Harmar....also wi-fi is included in the resort fee..but only 4 devices..once a device is on..it cannot be replaced with another device. So imagine a family of 4... both kids have ipads..so there are 2 already.. I have my phone and laptop for work...and my wife has her phone and laptop for work...So thats 6... it would be much better if a 5th device was logged on the first one would be logged off....but when asked the front desk..basically said thats the way it is...also the first full day..came back to the room and never had maid service...fronts desk said sometimes the maids get confused with the signs on the door...seriously???
However I want to point out 3 outstanding employess that made my families stay fantastic...first Deron the manager at the Coral tower front desk is great..he was very understanding and knows how to make a guest feel valued -- and wanting to return....Secondly is Dalton Forbes a beverage wine manager..he is a class act all the way...he offset some of the issues we had..and should teach a class how to treat guests. Dalton thank you!! Last but really first is a life guard name Diallo Rolle. This guy should be head of the water park...he always greeted us when we saw him...had the knowledge to answer any question my wife and kids asked...also gave us suggestions that made our stay much more enjoyable....by the third day..my kids were asking to see Diallo...Thank you Diallo!!! And thank you to the BIG THREE Deron, Dalton & Diallo... I hope Atlantis mgt reads this..cause you need to do whatever it takes to keep/recognize these 3 outstaning employees....after the first day I my wife and I decided not to come back for a while..but after the BIG THREE made our trip a great one we will be back soon for a 7th time!!

Room Tip: Coral towers are re-done and close to Marina Village and stores to buy outside drink/alcohol
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Hi turk6172016, Thanks for your loyalty to Atlantis! We are thrilled that you had a great time with us and for those reading this review, you receive two bottles of water daily included in the daily resort fee as well as access to Atlantis Fitness Center, wi-fi in-room and lobby areas and more! A complete breakdown of what is included in this fee on our website. See you back in paradise. - Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Combined family of 7 trip to Paradise Island. 2-parents, 2 -23 year olds, 2-19 year olds and. 17 year old. Two ocean view suites wife, her daughter and two sons in one room. Me and two sons in the other . Large king and pull out queen worked well for us. My wife had some challenges in her room as the roll away was not very comfortable and the boys and girls had to share a bathroom...ha! Coral Tower was very nice. Only food available was from the only Starbucks on property or the snack shop in the lobby. Overall pools, water park and beach were excellent. Night life was sometimes a problem. There are only the casino and bars for evening activities. Both become expensive and contrary to popular belief the 17 year old was not able to share in adult beverages. Service was excellent. Room was clean and well maintained. Overall resort property was beautiful.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Hi trinoja0924, Thanks for choosing Atlantis! We are excited to hear that you had a family vacation worthy of five-stars and it sounds like Coral Towers was the perfect choice for your time with us. Please know, Atlantis will introduce a dedicated Family Trip Planner exclusive to guests of The Coral Towers through direct booking only. The complimentary service is designed to offer customizable package design that includes poolside cabana rental, family swims at Dolphin Cay and other select marine experiences such as Sea Lion interactions and Snorkeling the Ruins Lagoon, day and evening kid activities at Atlantis Kids Adventures, Club Rush, CRUSH and dining reservations. We hope this helps in planning your next trip to paradise. See you soon! - Atlantis Management Team