I booked the winter getaway buy 3 get 1 night free that included the dolphin adventure. I paid for the cheapest room in the Beach Tower. To my delight, I was upgraded to Reef Wing in the Coral Tower. That is a signifigant upgrade. The Reef Wing is brand new, and they did not spare expense. The furniture is beautiful cherry wood, the bathroom counter is marble, the fixtures are high end. The room has a great big flatscreen TV and a pod style coffee and tea maker. The towels are thick and luxurious, the sheets are ironed and crisp. It was a very, very lovely room. It was a walk out room on the first floor . One entire wall is glass with a nice sized balcony that over looked the nurse shark lagoon and the ocean.
The service was perfect. Everybody was friendly, whether they were actually doing a service, or just passing me in the hall.
The grounds just defy description. This resort is enormous. You are hard put to find yourself in a place that does not have water involved. Be it the ocean, the lagoons, the waterfalls, the pools, the rides. Water is everywhere. The landscaping is very mature and very well maintained.
The ocean is cold. That surprised me. The beach is very clean. All of the water sports cost money. Not much is free here ! The pools are crystal clean , chairs are plentiful and comfortable. You can get all the towels you need from the towel shacks.
Food is not that expensive at the stands, but to sit down and eat is expensive. The high end restaurants are very nice, great ambiance and good food.
The movie theatre is free, showing current movies.
Shopping is crazy expensive, even for the dorkiest little plastic do dad.
I cannot recommend the shallow dolphin experience. It was pretty lame. I would have been upset had I paid for it. 75% of our time was spent posing for 2 different pictures. Every individual and then every family group. It felt like it was more about selling pictures than letting us hang out with the dolphins.
The spa is one of the nicest I have been to. I go to the spa in every resort I go to. This one is opulent and relaxing. My treatment was perfect. I had a body wrap that came with a head and face rub, back rub and then I added on the foot rub.
I can heartily recommend this place, but it is going to cost you some money. Watch your bill, because I too was charged for minibar that I did not use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island