“Spring Break”

Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Paradise Island
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went to Atlantis Coral Towers for Spring Break with another family and had a good time. I got a lot of good tips from reading other reviews, so I thought I should pass them on.

We stayed on the main floor. Our patio was pretty private, but no view or anything. The room itself was fine. I agree with other reviewers that Coral Tower is showing its age, but it didn't bother us. The room has a small fridge, so we stopped at the grocery store on the way from the airport to stock up on drinks and snacks. We used Sandra's car/taxi service for pick-up and return to the airport. We booked it a few weeks before we went. They were on time and friendly.

The water was pretty rough the whole time we were there (9 days), so we spent a lot of time at the pools. The water slides were fun, but busy. One thing you need to know is that if any of your kids are below 48", don't even try to get on the water slides. We had 5 kids between our two families and four were taller than 48" and one was 47.5" and he was stopped on 3 different occasions and not allowed to go on the slides - even with a life jacket and his dad with him. The Current river ride is a blast!!

We went into Nassau one day but it was a Sunday and was pretty quiet. I lot of the stores were closed and Straw Market was boring. It was all the same stuff. We had lunch at the Hard Rock and it was really good!!

The Kids Club was EXPENSIVE!! We put them in for one afternoon in the Culinary area and they made pretzels - they really liked it. That activity was on sale for $25. We did the Kid's Club one night and the theme was Willy Wonka. It was $65 I believe for around 4 hours. They played games, made chocolate bars, ate candy and had free time. They loved it. They have different themes every night and the staff there are super friendly and fun. If it was less expensive, we would have put them in there more as they loved it. We did the shallow swim with the dolphins and that was a great experience. If you went first thing in the morning, it was 2 for the price of 1. The movie theatre was a bonus!! They have three movies a night - the first one is usually a Disney type movie. We were there during March Madness, so they had that in the theatre as well.

The restaurants were pretty good. We ate at Virgil's BBQ twice. It was pricey, but it's family style and the plates were HUGE. The Caesar salad is awesome!! Four adults will not even finish three dishes. Make sure you don't order too much. We had breakfast at Starbucks most mornings as the breakfast options are very limited. The buffet was too expensive for what our kids eat. Murray's deli serves breakfast but we never made it there as they finish serving breakfast at 10:30 - we tended to sleep in a bit. The prices at the pool restaurants weren't that bad. The drinks were $9.50, but they were huge. We pay more for drinks half that size in restaurants back home. As other reviewers have stated, save your cups from the concessions and get refills. Olives was really good - we went there for our adult night out. The calamari was not very good, but everything else was great. We all had steak. We made reservation the same day all restaurants and didn't have a problem getting in.

The best tip I read on Trip Advisor was for our rooms. The Casino page on the website had a deal where you get four free nights (just had to pay the taxes) if use your players card from another casino when booking. We had the Wynn Red Card from a trip to Vegas 6 years ago and it was one of the cards on the list. Our friends used a players card from another hotel in Vegas that was on the list. We had to log 6 hours in the casino to get this deal. We had no problem doing that. The rest of the nights were $85 plus tax. Our friends had two rooms as they had four kids and one of their rooms was comped for the entire trip and the other room they had got the same deal as us. They logged more hours than us - FYI - in case you're wondering, one of their kids was a teenager who was with the kids in the room later at night :) Drinks in the casino were free - we just tipped (like Vegas).

Overall, we had a really good time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Jaxx06

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Just got back from a 6 night stay at the Coral Towers. Not what I expected. Traveled with 3 kids ages 12,10,5, senior mom age 72, plus 4 adults mid 40's to 50. Even though I read the reviews, I thought Atlantis would be a great vacation because it had a little of everything. It didn't have everything. If you have been to other islands before, you may be expecting a certain "island" feel when you get here. Let me paint a picture for you of what you SHOULD expect when visiting Atlantis :

Picture waterpark with D.J. playing club music poolside from 10am to 6pm, lots of activities for kids, lots of walking, three beaches with beautiful colored water that you can't swim in because
of dangerous undertow, bustling casino with d.j., always rushing to some activity you signed up for, If this is what you imagined , you will love this place. On the other hand , if you are a nature lover and been to other tropical islands that are full of many different varieties of beautiful birds and you get excitement out of seeing a hummingbird zip around colorful tropical hibiscus plants and, you love to hear the sounds of the native island frogs chirping at night as you walk along lush tropical pathways, well, as us new yorkers would say, " fuh- get- a- bout- it ! ". There only nature here is man-made. ( With the exception of the seagulls).
If you think your going to get off the plane, check in and while your room is getting ready, walk on over to get a bite to eat, or possibly just have a pina colada to unwind, as you sit outside overlooking the beautiful ocean while listening to the sounds of some tropical music playing in the background, well, not happening here. (There is a quick bite, self serve over by the Cove called "Cascades" which is the most you will get at Atlantis for eating with a ocean view. Sorry, no tropical music. You can head to the Dune Restaurant outside of Atlantis ( 5 minute taxi ride to Ocean Club ) for upscale restaurant with ocean view.)
And , if you dare think that when you wake up in the morning, and you are going to sit on your "water view " terrace at the Coral Towers and gaze at the nearby ocean as you sip your morning cup of Starbucks, you may be a bit disappointed that the closest view is a tin metal rooftop and the ocean a far distance away.

Island Ambience:
The biggest disappointment for me about Atlantis was the lack of "real " island ambience and it felt just like a "waterpark" with pools and a casino . I expected that since this was a "vacation", one that cost more than had we stayed at a 5 star hotel, Atlantis would be pampering their guests with the little details, rather , than trying to squeeze as much money out of you as they could. Maybe if there was a little pampering I wouldn't care as much, however service and ambience were the same as I would get at a waterpark in the U.S. .

First impressions:
Entering Coral Towers lobby, we were greeted to a pale pink lobby bustling with people. Blah lobby decor (tropical green plants that looked fake, but I think were real). Lobby area was very clean.

Before you venture outside:
Decide poolside, beach, lagoon, or waterpark. This place is HUGE! Kids and seniors are going to poop out fast! Also, you will be stopped by employees to show room key that you are a guest here if you are not wearing a wristband. It is annoying . Get a paper wristband that you will wear all week so you can relax. Wasn't happy wearing, but got used to it. We got ours outside, not sure if you can get inside.

Outside grounds Coral Towers:
If you head to back of lobby towards beach side, you will go down a huge set of stairs and open doors to outside to be greeted by a "fishy" smell as you walk past some fish and walk through a few caves. It reminded me of aquatic bird area at Bronx zoo, not "resort" like. Concrete walkways, steps ,fish , and mostly green tropical plants. Not much in the way of colorful flowers (if they are there, maybe not right time of year for blooming?). No birds, seagulls only. Music playing at times on walkways, but not consistent. Same for Royal Towers, wasn't impressed with landscaping. It was ok, not a wow. The Cove hotel is on opposite side of resort has a resort like feel .

Eating:
Most outdoor lunchtime eating revolves around poolside similiar to waterpark type environment. Don't expect anything more. Every pool has place to get casual bite and drinks. Favorite poolside lunch was Cascades Grill because it was the only spot where I could eat and see the ocean. The pool there however is for Reef and Cove guests. Had excellent mahi-mahi sandwich , by Cove beach. Not a restaurant, self serve, stand in line, order lunch and find table to sit at.

Crowds during Easter: We traveled two days before Easter and 4 days after. Walkways weren't crowded at all because Atlantis is so large. Beach and pool side lounge chairs were very mostly filled up but we always got one. There were some lines for waterpark and then there were not at all. Kids went to waterpark as soon as it opened in morning or later in day. We were never there during busiest time. Only thing is lounge chairs are very close to your neighbor. Casino was energetic with people.

Weather: Fantastic , mid 80's and sunny.

Beaches (3): All 3 beaches have amazing spectacular blue colored water with the softest sand however, VERY STRONG SURF( not sure if it is always like this) and beach is not level.. Lounge chairs are in designated areas only. No palapayas or umbrellas. Shade cover on some lounge chairs.

Atlantis Beach: is the closest beach to Coral Towers. The lounge chairs are near entrance by Brats and Balls( not a sit-down place to eat). I recommend this entrance if you want the shortest walk to a lounge chair. Atlantis beach is the steepest of the three beaches. If you have vertigo, or not used to exercising, the unevenness of sand combined with the hot sun and tired feet, may be a problem for some. Do not take the entrance by Pisces unless you want to play shuffleboard . We made mistake, it was too much walking for my mother. Locals will have tables set up on beach where they are selling things. They will come up to you.

Cove beach : not as steep as Atlantis. Didn't see anyone selling anything. Surf still strong. It was swimmable at point where Cove met Paradise. No lounge chairs on the swimmable part of beach though . There were private cabanas with flat screen tv's and couches by Cain pool on cove beach and one lonely palm tree on the beach. Walking on the beach you can see the Power Station water ride in the distance. A reminder, you are at a waterpark.

Paradise Beach: Looked like best beach. Lounge chairs had cushions on them and a more suttle walk into water. Surf looked calmest of all, but not calm. (I think this beach was for Reef/Cove guests only).

Pools: Several scattered throughout property with D.J. that plays from 10am to 6pm. Pool, food and drink shut down at 7pm. Tip: WALK SLOWLY. Concrete is slippery with wet feet.. Saw one guest slip down stairs, my brother slipped and hit his head on concrete Tip#2: Make sure kids know exactly where you are stationed. All the lounge chairs look alike . Had to help small child crying find his parents. Couldn't get help from employees. Pools by Coral, Royal Towers don't have view of ocean.

Mayan Temple Pool:
Has small slides in pool for kids (adults used too) and closest to waterrides. Spent most of time here. This pool was lots of fun for kids and adults!

Blu pool:
Loved the 1980's music they played here after hearing club music all week at Mayan pool and casino. Closest pool to Coral Towers.

Waterview room at Coral Towers: When we arrived at our room, I was in tears. View of ocean in FAR distance and when you stand on terrace you overlook tin rooftop that looked like an incinerator. (see photo) I got over it after the first day, and enjoyed eating my coffee and Starbucks oatmeal every morning on terrace. In the evening when we came back to take showers before dinner listened to D.J. on terrace. I believe there is another building at Coral Towers that is closer to beach. There are also villas very close to beach. There is a walkway in front of villa, then beach.

Coral tower room amenities:
Room was very spacious, decor was ok, bed very, very comfortable (this was a surprise), pillows firm (got a stiff neck from ), abundance of fluffy bath towels, room was clean, tv reception fuzzy (sister law said to turn tv on angle to get clear reception)., coffee maker , blow dryer, ironing board in room. Overall room was quiet, but did here faint DJ thumping in distance at night. from casino . Tip for ladies: Bring 10x mirror for doing makeup, bandaids for blisters, and q tips. If your planning on going to casino, it is a short walk from lobby in Coral towers, pass a few high end stores , and you will be at casino.

Wifi: Extra $21.95 per day, fast .(used twice). I believe library has for free for a few minutes per day.
Water bottles: In room, was $7.00 for a huge bottle. Think it was litre size.
Gym: $50 for week. Husband went every morning . Said it was well worth it. He got free water bottle and apple every morning. I never made it to gym. Tired from all the walking. Tip: Wake up early and walk around early for a different type of atmosphere. I only did on last day and regretted not doing this on other days.

Dinner restaurants :
Reservation Time: First, like Disneyland, you must make your reservations before your trip, otherwise don't expect to get a table. We had reservations at 5:45 first day. This was only time available. Definitely plan your day out ahead of time. After being at pool or beach, you have to walk back to room , take showers, iron clothes and this wastes a lot of time out of your day. 5:45 may be too early. We also had 9:00 pm which was too late for a 5 year old.. Remember they will be doing lots of walking and running around.
Prices: our average dinner with tip was about $500 (5 adults, 3 kids. Only 3 adults had alcoholic beverages. Anywhere from 0-2 drinks at dinner).
Olives: is inside casino. Really enjoyed. Thought it would be smokey because of casino, wasn't. One of the seating areas in back or restaurant looked out at the yachts. Request ahead of time when making reservation. There is also very large booth seating which was very comfortable.
Carmines: Also very good. Family style in Marina.
Seafire Steakhouse: Atmosphere was just ok. Only one of us had steak.
Dune: A MUST DO! Oceanfront at the "One and Only " resort. Went for lunch at the Dune on Easter. Food was excellent . Take a 5 minute ride to a gated, lush, tropical, tranquil, zen-like 5 star resort! Menu is on the internet. (photos on separate trip advisor review)
Mosaic: Wasn't wowed but wanted to check it out. Husband had a meltdown because they charged my daughter as an adult $59.00 and she eats like a bird. 12 and over pays adult prices. Different foods: Sushi, lo main, pasta station, some beef, muscles, seafood, lentils. Desserts were mini desserts.
Drinks:
Seaglass lounge: At the Cove for drinks, has some slot machines inside. Sat outside on couches and had drinks after Mosaic dinner. Was quiet. Headed over to Casino where my mother spent most of her evenings.

Shuttle service: Excellent. 5 minute ride from Coral to Reef/Cove (furthest hotels). Never had to wait. They always seemed to show up when we walked out of hotel. Mom needed assistance stepping up onto shuttle.

Cove Resort : Walked through Cove at night heading to Mosaic for dinner. It Is beautiful! Lanterns with flickering candles light lobby walkway with piped in music playing smooth jazz. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, waterfalls and ponds, this looks like where Atlantis invests its time and money. Loved it! Reef was also upscale but no wow factor like Cove.

Taxi service: Used several times to go into Nassau and Dune.

Casino: Busy. High energy with d.j. ! Couldn't get my mother out of here. Dress code was mixed for ladies. Some dressed up, some didn't. Mom played $3 slots. Apparently they like, they invited her back for free stay.

Aura: Nightclub in Aura. Sister-n-law and I decided to check out. Worst margaritas ever. Only had two and got very sick. Don't ask me why I had a second.

Marina Village: at night is busy. Restaurants, shopping, ice cream for kids, music,million dollar yachts .

Inexpensive dinners:
Marina Pizzeria: Best Margerita pizza ever. $6.50 a slice but huge! Ate here twice. Tables are set up outside pizzeria to eat in front of million dollar yachts.

Outside excursions : Do your homework at home, the people working in the "excursion" area didn't seem to know too many details about the trips they were pushing. There is a very cool video of "Pig Island" in the Exumas, where these beautiful animals swim up to your boat and you can swim with and feed them. We were looking forward to seeing this as many have described it as a "once in a lifetime experience".. This woman who worked in excursion area at Coral Towers named "Marsha" was telling me about an excursion called "Island World" . I asked her if they stopped off at island where you swim with the pigs. She responded "No, the pigs died. They were getting old." Shocked at this info, I asked her, "What do you mean? What about the babies?" Anyway, I didn't believe her, jumped on internet to see if the reviews I had read were recent. Well, pigs are still alive! So, figure out ahead of time how you are going to time manage your excursions. I made mistake of thinking I would get help when I came here.
Sandy Toes Rose Island: 1/2 hour boat ride, beautiful island location, rough surf on ocean side( got pulled in by undertow,posted review trip advisor), snorkeling in calm waters on other side.

Snorkeling; Did at Sandy Toes Rose Island. Good for beginner. Saw fish, nothing too colorful like in St Martin or St. John, but it was fun. Took 10 year old niece and 12 year old daughter. Brought our own equipment. They provide however. Recommend U.S. Divers fins at Sports Authority that I used. My daughter had another brand and she was complaining that she was getting tired. I switched fins and realized her pair wasn't as energy efficient as mine.
For animal lovers:
Bahamas Humane Society: Please visit if you go into nassau. They have over 200 dogs and 200 cats that need homes. You don't have to adopt to go. We gave them a donation when we left. Kids loved going to. My 12 year old daughter came home the next day and made bookmarks with a friend and sold them to raise money for shelter. Government only gives the $15000 a year.
Ardastra Zoo: across from humane society. Kids will love birds eating out of your hand.

Outer Bahamas Islands:
Eleuthera: There is a day trip with 3 hour ferry ride that goes to this island. Beautiful pink sand beach and you get a golf cart to drive around in. Sorry we didn't make this. Probably best in middle of vacation to do. You can fly also on a small seater plane or hire private boat . I think Bahamas tourism is offering free plane flight if you stay overnight.
Exumas: Really wanted to see with stops at iguana and pig island. Couldn't figure out how to get here. No ferry. Didn't want to fly. Never found out how much private boat would cost.

Breakfast: Starbucks oatmeal every morning.Located in basement Coral Towers. Ate on terrace every morning.

Kids activités at Atlantis: They loved ALL!
Aquariums, all the waterslides, rock climbing, club Rush (12 and under, no parents allowed, niece ran into a classmate)., Atlantis Pals, and Dolphin Cay.

Dolphin Cay: $155.00 each person, plus $15.00 (each parent to watch), plus $70 (photos least expensive plan) .
10 year old niece and my daughter 12 got to interact with a dolphin. First they were suited up with a wetsuit, then half hour classroom talk. Afterwards they headed into water with dolphins. We got to watch on man made beach while dance music playing in background. Why here?Couldn't hear a word instructor was saying.
Lagoon Beach:
Since beach was too rough, this was next best thing. While we sat here girls rented boat and paddled around lagoon for an hour.

Lots to do, didn't relax much, but kids and mom had loads fun and I can cross it off the "bucket list". Never made it to the spa or shopping.

Room Tip: Tell them you want a room that doesn't overlook rooftop.
13  Thank hibiscus136
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I loved Atlantis! Coral towers were okay. It is not the best hotel we have stayed at but it was nice enough. It did the job...,which was a place for us to sleep and get dressed. Atlantis is so much fun and so beautiful that it doesnt really matter. I would still recommened Coral towers.

Room Tip: make sure you check your bath towels and washclothes for cleanliness...we had some stains on ours
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GypsiiRose
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was expecting a lot worse after reading the reviews about Coral Towers in Atlantis. We were met at the airport by Teach Wells - (LXG). He held a card out with our names, the girls thought that was cool. He was so helpful, he pointed out places during our ride, gave recommendations, he was perfect. He did stop at a convenience store for us to buy a case of water ($30 for 30 bottles), would of been $8 for 30 at a grocery store, but it was a holiday.

Check-in was very easy, we paid for water-view, and was given a fourth floor room, but I POLITELY asked for a higher floor and with a little back and forth. We got a ninth floor even room. Make sure you get an Even Room - it faces Royal tower, searays lagoon, pool, etc. The rooms were fine, except the tv reception was lousy, the hairdryer had a crack in it and bring your own shampoo, theirs was so hard to get out. The air conditioner if not set properly will go on and off the entire night, waking you up, as it is loud. Our room was clean and had a refrigerator. They kept the place clean, the elevator, lobby, and even the stairwells, as we took them because we didn't want to wait for the elevator.

The library staff is very friendly. We used their computers every evening to check our mail. And, we actually checked out two books for my girls, as they read by the pool versus looking at their cell phones (i made them leave them at home!)

Coral towers pool was great, a fun dj playing music, and a snack place to buy hotdogs ($9), loved chicken wraps ($12) and frozen drinks ($11). They do add 15% to bill, but we always gave more when warranted. Only went to the beach once, undertow was too scary for us.

The water rides were fun, except wish they didn't allow cruise people into the park everyday, or give the people staying there an hour early before they come. They advertized the park opens at 9, but we couldn't use the rides until 10 a.m, and one morning, we had to wait for them to fill the Current Ride with water - imagine a water park with no water? The Current ride is a hyped up lazy river ride that you float down on tubes, but it is a lot of fun,prepare to bump into people, and you get jammed up next to the walls, skim your knees and feet and I flipped a few times due to the release of water making waves. It was my favorite ride. Forget the lazy river - good for families with babies. It was filled with empty tubes and was painfully slow. - Don't bother. They closed the pool early one day due to someone having an accident - YUCK! At least, they are on top of safety!

We had coffee/bagel at Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks - prepare to wait in long lines, go before 7 and no lines. Lunch we ate by the pools. Around 3:30ish we had drinks by the pool. Dinner we tried Murray's, Pizzera (2 times), Johnny Rockets, Bimini Road (5 p.m. before crowd),the last night we wanted to go to Virgils but it was closed, so we tried Seagrapes that was closed. Not happy! All the meals were about $35-$66 on average for three people (no drinks), until Marketplace, they charged $56 per person! For breakfast Marketplace was $29/pp not worth it. We brought crackers, fruit snacks, and granola bars with us (thank you to the other reviewers!).

We did paddle boards ($40/hour) in the lagoon, which was fun. The grounds were beautiful, WEAR something on your feet, sidewalk burns from Coral beach to the water rides. They need to do something about people saving the best chairs and leaving the pool area. We just removed the towels and sat down. I loved the mornings the best, walking the grounds with no crowds. View out of bedroom was paradise. Not a lot to do in the night with teenager and a young adult, one could go to the teen club, but didn't want to go alone and the other couldn't as she was just a week shy of being too old and I didn't want her to go to a nightclub alone. Place caters to children under 13 and their parents.The stores are very high end ones, with one store to buy gifts. To go to Royal towers, you need to walk through the smokey Casino with your kids. Played Bingo on day, but another family was cheating and obnoxious and staff didn't do anything about it. We found the employees helpful and friendly, as we were to them. The dig (aquarium) was okay, the walkways with sharks was fun, but wasn't anything special as we already experienced it at Sea World.

We went into town one day and did a segway tour, (fun) and strolled the straw market and some stores.

I would recommend Atlantis let you charge food/drinks to your room via your wristband, versus having to carry your keycard with you. As, many times, we were away from our bags with the room key in them and had to walk (WALK) back to get it. Lots of walking!

Overall, it was a fun trip, just a little too long for us (six nights). Bring and wear sunscreen!!!

Room Tip: Coral Towers - Even Rooms from 318 - 324 - away from lobby rooftop. Ninth floor was great! Also, clo...
7  Thank two_girls_and_mom
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Terrible value. This is not a relaxing place. Piped in music blasts from every corner. The beach is spoiled by the jet skiers constantly going back and forth. On the beach you will have someone coming up to you every 5 minutes trying to sell you something. Crowds from the cruise ships are everywhere; long lines for everything.

Worst is the feeling that you are here to be ripped off. They don't miss an opportunity, large or small, to do it. $26 suntan lotion. Swimming with the dolphins for a family of 4 costs $600, and you get a photo pose with the dolphin (for which they will want an extra $150) <1 minute being pushed across a pool by the dolphin, and <5 minutes swimming near the dolphins. Beware the misleading phone reservations. we paid extra for what we were told would be an ocean view. But the small print was "water view", which meant no ocean but instead a swimming pool. Tried to speak with a manager, put on endless hold, promised to be called back, but never happened, and then we got the message.

Don't bother going into Nassau, hoping for something better. It is run down and dirty and probably dangerous after dark.

1  Thank Boston432181
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My family and I have just spent 4 days in the Bahamas and we stayed at the Coral Towers at the Atlantis resort. We arrived with very high expectations and felt very let down by the quality of the accommodation. We checked in at the VIP service desk - this was fantastic. Yvette and Dan made us feel like we were the only people on Paradise Island. What a reception! Unfortunately that did not last when we got into our rooms. We were on the 7th floor with a fantastic view of the resort and the ocean, but the rooms were very run down and tacky. You could see that they have received very little attention from the maintenance department, Blocked toilet - we had to call in maintenance 2 time before it was fixed. You would think that housekeeping would be checking for this sort of thing. The cupboard doors did not close properly on the cabinets. One of the other family rooms had corroded bathroom taps, drawers in the cabinets that kept coming open so we had to jam them shut with a wad of paper. The TV and coffee machine did not work. When one is paying the sort of money that you are for the room, you expect better than this.
The Atlantis resort is great for families, always plenty to amuse the younger set. We ate at Virgil's BBQ - this is excellent family style catering - the helpings are extremely generous and we found the service to be top rate. I love the island sense of humor! We also ate breakfast at Murray's Deli on the harbor. The first day was good but the second day was rather a disaster with incorrect orders and poor service.
Everything is extremely expensive - as one reviewer says, $8 bottles of water!! If you are careful and check everything before you spend you can still find some reasonable prices by Atlantis standards.
I can really recommend the Sea Lion experience - they are the most loveable creatures in the sea. We had a very good trainer with us with the best sense of humor I have heard in a long time.
There are lots of shops you can go to in the Village. Again, we found the service somewhat lacking - private conversation with their fellow workers was more important than the customers.

Overall, Atlantis is a good destination for families - plenty to do and see with great weather.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms in the Coral towers face directly onto one of the wings of the hotel and block out...
1  Thank glandsb500
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I just don't understand the hype around Atlantis. We paid for our room in advance. It still took us over 30 minutes to check in and we had to push to get the type of room purchased. Upon getting to our room we found dirty underwear in the bathroom, a half drank bottle of water (for which they tried charging us) and food in the fridge. Although advertised as being open everyday, restaurants were shut down at random. Walking the grounds leaves you with the impression that the entire facility is tired and dated.

1  Thank 918Kash918
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
#6 of 14 in Paradise Island
The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection
Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph...
#11 of 14 in Paradise Island
Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive

Been to Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!