I just returned from the Atlantis and have been many times in the past. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is (mostly) fantastic and the water park never loses its appeal. My main issue is the food/restaurant situation. I went with my son and quite frankly, it is difficult to eat there. The food is extremely expensive to begin with but now they've begun this new "family style" service since my last visit. For example, I went to the BBQ restaurant and found that plates of various meats were $40-$60 and are supposed to serve 2-4 people. My son and I don't eat the same thing so that presented a huge issue. A bowl of mac & cheese was $22!!! He ate the whole thing himself. It's insane when you consider that this is supposed to be one of the lower priced restaurants. Bimini Road was always a favorite, but a chicken breast was $32 and my mahi mahi was $38, both of which came with no sides. Our server, Camille, was outright rude, did not listen to me repeat my order three times and served my food incorrectly. We had to ask for silverware, chips and water to begin. Unfortunately, a 15% gratuity is charged at every restaurant so it's not your choice whether to tip or not. She certainly did not deserve a tip after I had to chase her into the restaurant for silverware and a straw for my cocktail, nor did she ever check on us once our food was served to ensure it was correct. If you're traveling for a good time, this does not disappoint. If you are a foodie, expect to be disappointed - in all fairness, I did not go to the "gourmet" restaurants as they are $60+ per plate, at the least, and cannot vouch for those. I will say that the Marina Pizzeria is one of the best pizzas I've ever had and I'm from the Boston area with many, many choices. Esther, whom I met while she was getting off work, was so kind and thoughtful and our housekeeper was wonderful and kind. The spa made a scheduling error with my appointment and I was not offered an apology of any sort. It really took away from the experience. I was unable to enjoy the amenities of the spa and was not offered the chance to come back and do so, even though the mistake was on their part. Great facilities by the look of it, but unfortunately I couldn't experience that. Also, they closed the Jamba Juice there, which was one of my family's favorite places to visit daily. Hugely disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island