Beautiful resort, amazing aquariums, great service, great water park and pools, outrageously expensive meals! We had the meal plan; the best restaurants were Murray's Deli and the Market Place. Virgil's food was good but the portions were enough to feed a family of eight and there was only three of us. Snorkels at the Cove. Amazing and a must do. We did the sea otter experience. It was fun but expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island