My husband and I just returned from Atlantis with our 2 kids and we had a wonderful vacation there. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. We stayed in an oceanfront room in the coral towers that was clean and nice with an amazing view. There are many dining options to choose from. Most of the restaurants offer kids menus and we went during a time where kids eat which was nice. We all enjoyed the beach and all the pools and water slides. Overall it was a great family vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island