First off, I don't understand why this place doesn't just charge more per room; instead when you get your bill you have bellman fee (per person) daily utility fee, beach & pool fee, $20 daily wifi fee if you need wifi. It only makes you annoyed when you get your bill and see all the added on charges!! There was a storm while we were there and there was flooding in our lobby, roof was leaking all over the resort. We were in the casino playing electronic poker and had rain dripping on the screen. We didn't have hot water on two different days. We stayed in two different rooms, first had construction above us, second room had construction right next door, at 7 a.m. Not my idea of a relaxing vacation! Also, someone stole our room key, since you use your room key as a credit card, and had a nice $200 steak dinner! The hotel finally credited us, but we had to deal with this for two days of getting the run around and being stressed about this matter!! We think it was mini bar guy who took our card since we always left our extra card on top of mini bar. Lock your things up and hold on tightly to your room key!! And to top ALL this off my husband and I have been sick since we have been home, my husband worse off than I am, 3 weeks of diahrea, may have parasitic infection!!! Total nightmare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to unveil The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection dedicated to multigenerational family fun. From the unconventional flavors of the Bahamas at Sun & Ice in the lobby lounge, to completely renovated rooms and the sparkling private poolscape with cabanas, swim-up bar to grab ice pops and signature drinks – the NEW centerpiece of Atlantis sits beside the white sand beaches of Paradise Island. The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection has the closest proximity to Marina Village – filled with new Bahamian dining and cultural features, with options for everyone in the family. Unplug. Connect. Rediscover The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- The Coral Bahamas/Paradise Island