The Atlantis is a beautiful property. Unfortunately our trip was cut short due to a tropical depression. We checked out after one night. The Atlantis refunded us for the good plan we purchased and the dolphin experience we could not use. They gave us a credit to come back with in a year. We were pleasantly surprised and are looking forward to returning. The food was excellent at the 3 restaurants we ate at- Virgil's, Carmine's and Seagrapes. We went on the slides before the rain really fell and they were fun. I can only imagine how much fun this resort is in the warm sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island