This was our 4th trip to the Atlantis, and the first time at the coral towers. Although we love the Atlantis grounds and attractions, the hotel appeared to be in need of an update. The rooms were average size but dated. The bathroom was somewhat small, and there was a musty odor in the hallway , that reminded us of older beach hotels.
On a positive note, the staff were wonderful, and helpful, and the elevator was always there when needed. The location of the coral towers is centrally located, and has easy access to attractions, and the beach. The Marina Village, was very close, and an easy walk, to restaurants, and shops.
Overall, we had a great experience at the Atlantis, but for the price, the hotel could have been better, rather than an expensive comfort inn .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island