Stayed her for a week with my husband in early Feb. 2013. Hotel is about 30 minutes from airport, transportation was part of our package from delta vacations. We reserved a terrace view room Coral tower. Upon check in asked for quiet room, away from elevator. Were given room 2-301 on main floor right by elevator by hall to library. Wasn't happy about location, but decided to look at room, room was small, and had triangle shaped balcony that had what looked like peeling paint all over it. Looked terrible. Went back to front desk and complained and asked for a different room away from elevator, and without peeling paint. Were given room 4-239 in the Lagoon wing. This room was way better, much larger, had sofa that first room didn't have, large balcony with 4 chairs and tables, and view of Royal tower, lagoon, and ocean in the distance. Room was end of hall, and very quiet, would take this room again if went back. No complaints about room, was nice. Gilchrist and soames toiletries in bathroom, and bathroom was decent size. Only issue we had was the towel shortage. Every day our room was cleaned did not get the correct amount of towels back. Missing mostly bath mat, or hand towel or wash clothes. Called every day to get towels, and they brought them up very quickly, but twice were not given wash clothes and were told they were in the laundry. Not sure why a hotel of this size does not have enough towels, and resort did not seem overly crowded. I wish they would have left the towels we had if not going to replace, and sometimes they took clean towels and left no replacement. Other than this no issues, and staff were all wonderful, and seemed happy. One day was sitting out on balcony and my flip flop fell off, called and they sent someone to retrieve, it had fallen onto balcony below. They had shoe returned to me within 20 minutes, was impressed. As for food did not get meal plan, and was glad we didn't. On our first day walked to small grocery store by dunkin donuts, 5 minute walk, and bought 24 bottles of water for $20, was a great deal, and brought this with us to pools and beach. Only drinks we bought were cocktails-frozen drinks for $10, but were really good, and plenty of alcohol. For breakfast ate snacks we brought or walked to dunkin donuts, they have some good breakfast sandwhiches. For lunch had value meals by pools, a good deal. Make sure you try the Goombay punch, it is really good fruit punch. For dinner mostly ate at Marina village had Johnny Rockets, Murray's, Bimini Road, and pizza place. Pizza is a good deal, $6 for huge slice, and $5 for 2 big chesse breads. Did have Marketplace buffet one night, and was expensive, but very good, especially the salad bar, and desserts. Didn't really spend much on food. Casino was nice, won small amounts, we didn't really find it smoky, not as bad as casinos we usually visit. The pools and waterslides are fun, always found a chair, or tube, and never waited for slide for more than 5 minutes. They were cruise ship passengers there, but still was not crowded at all. If you want to rent a locker for valuables or anything else they are $7 for the day, and are very big lockers. Atlantis beach is nice, but lots of vendors trying to sell you things. The cove beach is a longer walk, maybe 10-15 minutes, but quieter, and no vendors. Would stay at Coral towers again, was centrally located, 15 minute walk get you anywhere on property, and many ways of getting to places so always seeeing new scenery. Not really impressed with shops, mostly high end stores, but did buy some Atlantis logo items, and the salt water taffy they sell is delicious. It is beautiful here, and love all of the fish, turtles, sharks, etc. No suprises when we cheked out, bill was correct, and they only thing we had to pay was for our food, as our package covered hotel. Would love to go back, and would stay in Coral towers again, hopefully same room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island