my wife and i just returned from atlantis and had a wonderful time. The hotel was very nice similar to other carribean hotels the grounds were immaculate and the staff very friendly , and yes the food was a little expensive. The weather was beautiful and the staff amazing i dont see the need to spend double the price to stay in the cove. The coral towers were centrally located in the middle of everything, as far as the casino too smokey and not vegas black jack rules so skip it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island