We just came back after our trip to Atlantis. Stayed at the Coral Towers- fourth floor. Would suggest a room above the 6th floor for better views. Things that I would NOT suggest is to buy the dining plan. You are forced to try Buffet-2 restaurants- Market place and Seagrapes or try ala carte. The automatic 15 % gratuity is a rip off in my opinion. There are many restaurants within walking distance where you could save a lot of money. Tried going to the fitness center but was told it ld cost $15/ day to use it. $25 per child per hour baby sitting is preposterous. We have 3 kids. Didn't use any baby sitting but you do the math and come up with numbers. Everything is priced 250 % what it costs here in the US (chips,chocolate,glass of milk,sunscreen etc). Why 4 stars then? I think it is beautifully landscaped and pristine. Very clean and the staff is attentive and helpful. The beaches are beautiful and the water features, slides and rides are fantastic. The rapids, lazy river, slides, the Dig, dolphin cove just to name a few. You need at least 4 days to get a feel of it all. I ld go again but NOT buy the meal plan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island