This was our second time at the Atlantis. We stayed in the Imperial Towers (club level) the first time in 2007. Atlantis now only offers Club level rooms in the Cove, so we decided to try the Coral. We upgraded to a one-bedroom suite with an ocean view, which was the right decision. Our room was a far end of the middle tower ("X-330") which provides a 180+ degree view of the resort and ocean. If you ask for a one-bedroom, make sure it is above the 5th floor so you can see over the third tower. Several of resturants have either closed or are only open on certain nights, which made dinner reservations tight. We did eat at Carmines and Mesa Grill. MG was expensive, but work every penny. The only issue with the Coral tower is the walk back to the room from the water slides, if you forgot something -- it was a 30 minute round trip for the Power Tower. We are looking forward to our next trip back to Atlantis. Oh, bring sun tan lotion from home, or it will cost you $26 pool side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island