The common spaces have declined considerably over the years. No upgrades for 6 years+ to signage, grounds etc. The rooms were acceptable but on par with mid level chain props like Holiday Inn. The staff are either warm and friendly or aloof mostly the latter. I have been coming here since it opened and the decline is very visable! Carmines closed on a Tue night! Grouper Sandwich is $19 and is very sparse on fish at the Marina outlets. The highlight is the fish sandwhich at the Blue pool - outstanding waitstaff and value for $12. I am attending a conference so the window dressing of pools, aquariums etc do not factor into my review. As a stand alone full serv prop = poor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island