The Atlantis is an immense and beautiful resort fillled with plenty of activites for families to do. Just be prepared to do alot of walking to get from one spot to another. The food is as mentioned by most reviewers quite expensive the best value is the pool lunch menu. FYI the hot pretzels could be breakfast for 2. Not all rooms come with an empty refrigerator but ask for one and stock up on some water and snack items at the local supermarket on route from the airport.
The Starbucks is a good option for breakfast only slightly higher priced. Be careful when paying bills 15% gratuity is added automatically. If you have a group the food at Camines is excellent and huge portions. Anthony's at the marketplace is also a good option for a casual meal. Two off site options for dinner are Lucianos of Chicago for an upscale waterfront dinner just over the bridge in Nassau and don't leave the bahamas without going to Arawack Cay and the Fish Frys. There are a string of local Bahamian Fare very casual mostly seafood Restaurants. I liked Twin Brothers my Husband preferred O Andros he likes spicy food. Take home an order from either place the Conch Fritters 1/4 the price of any place in the Atlantis. Twin Brothers has a man making fresh conch salad and another making giant daiquris. If you are a sports fan only option is to watch in the casino the veiwing is limited and so is the seating. I definately think it is a great experience 4-5 days is enough to most of the resort. The spa and movie theatre are also nice to try
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island