I just returned from a great 5 day stay at the Coral Towers. I booked my trip through Bookit.com and all mandatory hotel fees (energy and room cleaning fees) were included in the booking price. I went for 5 days/4 nights on the week of November 25th and the resort was not crowded at all.
I had previously read to plan to walk a lot but I found the walk from the Coral Towers to Aquaventure quite short considering that the Beach Towers, Coral Towers and Royal Towers are all connected through an inside corridor. From the Coral Towers, I went through a small indoor shopping center, then entered the casino to finally reach the Royal Towers. From there I was able to easily reach Aquaventure by exiting the building at the right and going down the stairs.
The weather was just perfect in mid 20s Celsius. Each day I spent about 3 to 4 hours in Aquaventure and spent the rest of the day either at one of the many aquariums or at the Atlantis beaches. The beach is beautiful with powerful waves but can get deep very close to the entrance.
There are a lot of people trying to sell you things on the beach (jewelry, hair braiding, coconut drinks, jet ski tours, etc) which was quite annoying considering that even when I told them "no" they kept coming back over and over again.
That part almost ruined my vacation. I did not try the Cove beach or the Paradise beach to compare the situation therefore I cannot comment on the state of things on those beaches.
The prices of food and water was not cheap (which I expected). But there are cheaper options like Anthony's grill, Dunkin Donuts at the Paradise Shopping center which is a very short walk away from the hotel. I also tried the Marina pizzeria which is onsite on the underground floor, near the Marina. It serves delicious pizza and good pasta for the price. A 12 inch costs 25$ and a small pasta 6$. Alcohol is also very cheap at the Paradise Shopping center.
Next time I may plan a day or 2 to spend in Atlantis but will make sure to plan for other activities as I personally found that 2 or 3 days was enough to see the main fun stuff on the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island