Stayed during Thanksgiving week 2012. We weren't there for Battle 4 Atlantis, but that basketball tournament simply added to the fun. This was my fourth visit and my husband & daughter's third visits. We stayed in Coral Towers again, as we like being near the casino and Marina Village. Yes, it was an expensive trip, but yes, it was totally worth it. Although the wind kept shifting from North to South and was occasionally chilly, we were still able to enjoy Aquaventure. I'd just like to say that I've seen posts from travelers complaining of rude staff and poor service, but I can honestly say that in my four visits I have never, ever, even once encountered an unfriendly or rude employee at Atlantis. David, one of the bartenders at the Lagoon Bar, was wonderfully entertaining and makes a mean mango margarita. He has been working there for 20+ years. If tequila isn't one of your favorites, try David's mango daiquiri. You'll be glad you did. I was very sad to leave, and can't wait till my next trip to Atlantis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island