I have to say we read many Tripadvisor reviews and were concerned about our stay at the Coral Tower. I did alot of review reading and put together a list of all the tips those who stayed there gave: stay in the Ocean View tower (a little more but worth it), floor 10 or above, even # rooms (facing Royal Towers the view is gorgeous) , newly renovated. At check in I rattled all this off, I was told I really did my homework. Our room was perfect, clean, couldn't ask for better. Our experience was too notch. Dining Plan is costly but eat at the fine restaurants and it's worth every penny! Cannot wait to for back and staying in the Coral Towers. Hope this helps. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island