My friend and I stayed at the Atlantis in Nassau for 5 nights last week. The Atlantis is definitely one of the best places I've ever stayed. We had reserved a waterview room at the Beach Tower but was upgraded to the Coral Towers when we arrived. The room was very basic and clean but the view was gorgeous! Every morning we enjoyed coffee on our balcony overlooking the property, pools and the bluest ocean. We found the staff and all the people in the Bahamas to be extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurants are expensive, as you would expect in any resort so we brought snacks and purchased bottled water away from resort to save a few dollars. We ate at Mesa Grill one evening and loved it. The Atlantis Bar and Grill was another, less expensive, good choice. The room charges are a little ridiculous, daily charges for utility service fee ($27.90) and daily Gratuity fee ($10) added to the bill is my only complaint. Overall I'm very happy with the Atlantis and Nassau and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island