I had my doubts after reading so many so-so reviews about the Coral Towers. But when we arrived I asked for a upgrade to the reef section of the Coral Towers which is the closest to the ocean and in the best condition. We and another couple travelling with us got an upgrade to a great room partially over looking the ocean and the lagoons from our balcony. The room was in great condition and extremely clean. The personnel in general were very nice and helpful and the food expensive but really good in the high end restaurants that we dine.
Stay 3 nights and 4 days and we loved it, one of the best vacations ever!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island