We went in the beginning of September and the resort was not crowded, even with many people from cruise ships. Lines to different attraction were short and I never had to wait longer than a couple of minutes.
We stayed at the Coral Towers. In my opinion a great location - close to the casino, Marina Village, movie theater, even Starbucks is in the building. Our room was clean, spacious; we had a comfy bed and with a nice view from the balcony.
We didn't spent fortune on food like we were afraid of. Marina Village is very close to the Coral Towers and has inexpensive places to eat (Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Quiznos, Bimini). I don't remember any names, but there are a few affordable places to eat at the pool area ($11 per person).
What we didn't like was paying $20 per day to get access to the internet. If you just want to check your email you can go to the library where you can use internet for 15 minutes everyday. If that is not enough time there is a way to access the internet without paying crazy $20 daily. Go to Crush (we got a one day pass from the resort) with your own ipad/laptop and the staff will give you a password. Once you get the password you can go to the close by Starbucks and check internet without any time limitations.
Overall a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island