The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
2,694 results
All reviewscoral towersmeal planwater parkbeach towerlazy riverroyal towersmarina villageblu pooldunkin donutswater viewnurse sharksdining planbimini roaddolphin cayper personfish fryliquor store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went there with my boyfriend for a work trip. I found the prices extreme. There were very few late night dining options. But mostly for the cost...we paid about $375 a night I thought the rooms were very dated and not luxurious at all. Our remote only worked sometimes. OUr view was of a loading dock. Sometimes our coffee and such was refilled and sometimes not. There were no robes or slippers or any of the touches that really make a hotel feel luxury.
However, the aquarium stuff is awesome! If you have a family I think it is a great, albeit expensive trip. The slides are super fun! the water is gorgeous. If it wasn't for business I would likely not return...but if you have some kiddos, go for it!

Room Tip: coral are bit nicer than beach towers. Royal are a step above that and The cove is extremely nice, but it is much further away.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our entire trip was outstanding..it would be difficult to highlight just one thing, Our room had breathtaking views and the staff was so friendly. There is so much to do.....you will definitely not be disappointed. We cannot wait to go again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cathy s
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Picturesque, adventurous, friendly, however it would be nice to have more artistic events, e.g. stage performances, cinema, musicals, art exhibitions, etc.

Room Tip: Ocean rooms are amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

The amazing pools and endless amounts of fun for the entire family

Room Tip: I would recommend staying anywhere on the property. Would not pay more for standard rooms in different towers
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have to say my entire 5 day stay at Atlantis was a great experience. The aquatic surroundings, the water park, the casino, the restaurants... everything was absolutely FABULOUS! I definitely will be returning with friends. My fiance and I are even planning to return there to have our wedding seeing that it was there that we met.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the villas down by the sea as opposed to the towers... it is much more scenic and relaxing.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business