“Very nice, Very big, Very expensive”

Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Paradise Island
Toronto, Canada
“Very nice, Very big, Very expensive”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We got a great deal otherwise we could not have afforded the nightly rate which is over $400 plus the various charges and taxes on top.

Dan Knowles transport picked us up from the airport in Nassau. Many reno's going on at the airport so it doesnt look that great but by 2013 they say they will have 2 terminals and it will be very modern. A bit chaotic for travellers outside the airport looking for their pre arranged transportation , you have to keep asking people to direct you to the correct 'desks'. An extended mini van picked us up along with several other travellers also going to Atlantis.

The drive took approx 35mins which took us through an expensive neighbourhool in Nassau and then through their 'downtown' area which is geared towards tourists as every shop is either a jewellery store or souvenier store. No idea where the real Bahamians shop! Running alongside downtown Nassau we saw two cruise ships docked , so it was busy in the downtown area with tourists making up the majority of people . We crossed the toll bridge over to Paradise Island where Atlantis is. There is a ferry docked nearby and we were told that you can take the ferry into Nassau for $4 dollars each way trip. During our stay we chose to take a taxi which cost approx $11 each way plus the $1 dollar toll and of course then there is atip on top of that. Be prepared to have your hand in your pocket whilst at Atlantis because you will be paying 15percent gratuity on EVERYTHING you purchase and then on your bills they will ask if you want to add a further tip!

Checking in went smoothly enough and we were upgraded without our knowledge [no extra charge to the Coral Towers from the Beach Towers which is what our reservation was for . We got a big room on the 8th floor of the Coral Towers overlooking the Marina side not the Ocean side. This was fine with us as there was a lot going on and we could see the Cruise ships in Nassau and the million dollar [and then some] coming into the Marina .

You are given a plastic key card when you book in which is also a charge card for the whole resort. You can charge your food, drinks, purchases from some of the stores etc. on that card even the cost of a locker by the pool area near the Rapid River ride. BE CAREFUL . We paid with our credit card for that locker and they still needed our room number. Later that day we found we had been charged on the room card for that locker also. So we we charged twice. Having read a previous tripadvisor review I knew to check our "Atlantis Folio' on our tv in our room daily to watch and dispute any charges we felt were not ours. If you wait till the end of your trip it will be harder to sort out. ANYWAY we disputed the locker charge and two other charges on our bill by going to the check in desk. To resolve the issue they had to fax the locker place and a bar on the other side of the resort , wait for the info to come back and if the signature from the guest [me]and the signature on the bills from the bar and locker place were not the same then they would take the charge off. This took some time and I had to come back later in the day to make sure it was taken care of and the charges were taken off. Which they were. If I had waited to do all this at the end of my trip I would have left the resort still not knowing if the charges were taken off and I'm sure I wouldnt want to keep calling Atlantis from Canada trying to sort it all out. Please check your 'folio' on your room tv daily to avoid hassels down the road , it could spoil your trip otherwise. As it was, we had charges of over $170 dollars at the end of our stay which was not in dispute as these were the 15percent charges for every meal we had prepaid for before our trip as we bought a meal plan.

MEAL PLAN: We paid $400 total for 2 people for breakfast and dinner daily for our 4 night 5 day stay. This allowed us to eat at either the Seagrapes buffet in the Beach Towers or the main buffet which is much bigger and better called the Marketplace buffet in the Royal Towers. Even though you have prepaid before arrival, you give the receptionist your room key when you get to the buffet. They then give you a 'bill' which is then given to the hostess who seats you. The waiter/waitress then takes it from you at the table. Off you go to the buffet to get your food. Great selection at Marketplace , not that great at Seagrapes. Point in fact, at Seagrapes which is right beside the Coral Towers and a little closer, which is why we went there the first two evenings, the waitress was happy to tell us they had 'beef brisket' to carve as part of the buffet. At Marketplace there was a huge beef roast and a large ham and one night a Turkey roast along with all the other buffet items. We preferred the selection at Marketplace which is through the casino and lobby of the Royal Towers. You will be charged 15percent gratuity on what staff consider the 'cost of your breakfast'. Breakfast they charge to their inventory as costing $56 -$62 dollars for two, so we got charged 15percent of that and that gratuity charge went on your daily bill. The same thing happens at dinner, only they charge dinner to their inventory as costing approx $96-$100 for two , so you get charged the 15percent gratuity on that amount daily . If you have a drink [every drink] will be charged at a 15percent gratuity. It adds up very quickly over 5 days. So take extra cash or pay it to you charge at the end of the trip. You are nickled and dimed for everything.

POOLS: many lovely pools to swim in and they are kept beautifully. We loved the Blu pool [blue loungers I think thats why its called that] behind the Coral Towers. There is a snack bar for drinks and hot dogs and burgers right there also. You can hire the 'day beds' for a cost of $75 dollars for the day,YES, I said $75 dollars! We just used the lounge chairs for free. Towel huts are right beside the pool and you can ask for more than I towel each[you will need more than one each as the chairs are not that comfy as they are not padded]. Show your room key and they will put a different colour band on you each day. There is a great pool also by The Cove which you can use and it also a very short walk to the lagoon area of the beach. There is a huge Kids pool area which lots of climbing frames in the water which is also over towards The Cove.

The Lazy River was closed for renos when we were there so we went on the Rapid River ride . Now I would not take my 7 year old grandson on this. It all looks calm when you get into it at the the pool area but it soon becomes a very fast ride which smacks you up againt the rockey sides of the ride and there is a part that has a large wave action which pushes you very quickly along the river but you can also tip very easily. Its exciting but can also be very frightening for a young child. I would think 10-12 year olds could handle it, but no younger. Also there is part of the river that is called Power Tower which I made sure my plastic ring did not go towards after my husband explained I would not have liked it as it goes down a high water shute type of area of the river. There are various exit and entry points along the ride ubt honestly when you are on the ride, its not so easy to just get off when you want. I tipped up once and found myself under the water and the current made it hard to get back on my ring. There are 'guards' along parts of the rapid river but these young people didnt look like they were really watching the people on the river. If you suffer from motion sickness dont go on this Rapid River ride. I nursed a migraine the 1st time I went on it. I left it for a day or so and went on again, only to wind up feeling nauseous again. The ride is over 1 mile long.

BEACH: We spent the day on the lagoon beach near The Cove towers. The water was aqua blue and warm with white sand. No charge for the chairs which have shades over the top of them. This is a small quiet beach are with waiters coming to take your drink orders. There was also access to the main beach by the blu pool near the Coral Towers. I'm sure there are other points where you can get onto the beach but we preferred to be by the pools.

MUST DO's: Go down the stairs in the Royal Towers lobby and over as far as you can go to the right through a small entrance to the Atlantis Aquarium. Its free! Its spectacular to see the marine life and the guides down there are so knowledgable. The sides of the 'cave' are decorated in old world art, you can hold star fish and conches. We saw small children touching them. There is a huge Mantaray in there , his name is Poseidon and although he is huge apparently as he is only young he is going to get much bigger. The Moray eels are ugly but fascinating to watch. Certain times you can see them getting fed. Thr Predator tunnel is also amazing to go through [its nearer to the Coral Towers. The sharks, swordfish etc are so close to you,you can almost reach out to touch them, but dont! My favs were the cow nose rays. I enjoyed watching them . Get a cab into Nassau an walk around. We ate at a Bahamian restaurant called Bahamian kitchen which served local foods. Its up a side street near the main drag. Food was good but we waited nearly an hour for it. They were obviously on Island time! We had cracked lobster [bits of lobster coated and fried] with rice and beans and a small side of coleslaw. For that dinner for two plus two beers and a soft drink it cost $56US dollars.

CURRENCY: US dollars or Bahamian dollars which are dollar or dollar. Credit cards used everywhere except the taxis we used.

THE MARINA: across from the Coral towers and still part of Atlantis so you can eat at the restaurants there and charge it to your room.There are some high end stores there and also Ben and Jerrys and if you walk to the right of the steps there is a pizza place and also a deli restaurant called Murrays. One evening a week there is a Bahamian band in national dress walking through the Marina village . Its very loud and colourful so catch it if you can. It doesnt last long and starts around 9.30pm. The multi million dollar yachts are worth seeing at the Marina.

FOOD TIP: Best value for lunch either the pool bars where you can get a soft drink, bag of chips and either a burger or hot dog for under 10dollars. OR my fav was the Starbucks downstairs at the Coral Towers. It closed for Renos just as we were leaving but there are nice sofas and chairs and you can get a sandwich for about 8 dollars along with a coffee for about 3or 4 dollars. Its better value than the salad I had a Biminis at the Marina where we paid 12 dollars for a salad. Nothing special, just field greens on a plate with a salad dressing on top. Something that would cost you less than 5 dollars at home. If you are a drinker, get your booze before getting to the resort so that you can have it in your room. A beer at the resort is approx 7 dollars and my Perrier Water was 4 dollars PLUS the 15 percent dont forget! Another traveller told us their transport from the airport stopped on the way to the resort so that the people could buy booze before they got to the resort.

If you do get transport back to the airport as we did with Dan Knowles transport again [we paid approx 54 dollars for two of us for a pick up and return to the airport] make sure you tell the driver where you are flying to. We got dropped off at one terminal along with everyone else only to find Air Canada did not fly from that terminal. Luckily for us there was an airport shuttle that took us to the other terminal which is a good walk across a lot of contruction from the terminal we were dropped off at.

Weather in September was fantastic. We had temps. in the 90's every day with short sharp showers two of the evenings we were there.

FREEBIES : Movie theatre every night in the Coral Towers. Walk through the lobby and when you reach the fountain of dolphins its on you left. Through a small doorway. They have various movies at around 6.30pm and again at 9.00 or 9.30pm and a different movie at each of these times. We saw Thor and Your Highness on different nights. There is a concession for popcorn and drinks there but again you pay credit card or charge it to your room.
Aquarium : great for everyone.

We would go back to Atlantis as it was a lot of fun and the weather really made the trip great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor for the views. Either Ocean view or Lagoon view.Eight floor or high...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank prevfromPurley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (772)
  • Turkish first
Bayonne, NJ
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stood at the Coral for my birthday bash Sept 7 -10. This hotel has everything you need, want and more. The only thing is that the food is very expensive is about 2 to 3 times what you pay in the US.I travel a lot so I had stood at many different hotels and resorts before and I never seen such prices. So what we did was have breakfast at Starbucks skipped lunch and then indulge a little during dinner. We dine at Carmines the food was very good (but it's definitely way more expensive than NYC) and we also had dinner at Bobby Flay restaurant Mesa Grill the food was awesome but again very pricey. Other than that there is so much to see and do or just dont do nothing at all. They also have this great water park that is free for the guest of the hotel. Spa is awesome as well. If you go make sure you pack all you need from home because if not you will pay a pretty penny for it.

• Stayed September 2011
toronto
Reviewed September 29, 2011

This is our second time going to Atlantis and staying in the coral towers. Last year we went in August and it was extremely busy. Mid Sept worked out great for us since my husband and I traveled with our two girls 11 months and 2 1/2 year old daughters. There was no wait for chairs or lines for restos. The grounds was quiet and that was nice especially with two young kids.

Every Saturday and Wednesday is the Junkanoo. A small parade with music and dancing. It starts at 9ish pm so make sure you go to Marina Village to see the show. Its amazing and so much fun.

We stayed in the Coral Towers as we did last year. The room is perfect for us. We got 2 queen size beds and a crib. We were given room 8-225 which gave us a nice view of the marina.

Because of our kids, we mainly ate at Marina Pizzeria, Johnny Rockets and lunch by the pools.
Marina Pizza offers 12inch pizza's for $21 which feed the whole family. We also got pasta there which was pretty good and the girls liked it. They also have chicken wings and fresh fruit. All under $10. By the pools, you can get lunch combos for under $10 as well which included either a hamburger, chicken wrap, or chicken nuggest, fries or chips and a refillable drink.

I brought alot of snacks but found we didn't need it. We went across the street from the Marina and bought a 4L jug of water for $1.50. They also sell beef patties at the variety store beside the liquor store for $2 and its made with real ground beef. My husband bought beer at the liquor store there. 6 Kalik's for $12 and we just bought it in an ice bucket in our room. Jamba Juice was delicious and we usually always got a fruit drink once a day. Its about $7 a drink but def worth it.

The Bahama Mama and Pina Coloda are to die for. The best I have ever had. There were $10.50 each and while this was quite expensive it was definitely worth the price. Even if you just have it once, you should def try it.

We took the ferry this time downtown and it was $3 per person each way. It was a nice to take the ferry and see the houses along the way. We were dropped off at the straw market where you can buy all kinds of souvenirs and a lot a lot of knock offs. Coach, LV, Gucci ect. Whatever the price they give you, offer 50% less and start there.

We walked down Bay St. and did a lot of shopping. My husband is a cigar smoker and the the cigars there are knock offs. There only legit place to buy them would be in the store at Atlantis although quite pricey.

We took a cab to the fish fry and ate at Seafood Haven. We got the seafood platter which consisted of deep fried grouper, large shrimps, and conch with a side of fries. It was deilcious and one of our best meals there. We also got the steak, snapper and lobster tail which was quite good as well. It came with a baked mac and cheese, rice and peas and potato salad which were fantastic.The seafood platter was $23 and the steak combo was $35. Those two combos were enough to feed all of us.

The staff were extremely nice and courtesy all the time. The cleaning staff were so nice and friendly and always kept our rooms clean and stocked.

We had a fantastic vacation and the girls and us really enjoyed ourselves. We will be going back again next year and probably the years after that.

Your vacation is what you make it and just be aware you are going to Atlantis. Don't go here if you want to pay $1 for a pop can and $5 for a burger. Its Bahamas. If you go accepting the price and where you are...Paradise Island you will have a great time!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank mrs-montes
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I am on my third day of a trip to the Coral Towers at the Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas and wanted to describe my experiences thus far... I plan to write an additional review for the next four days that I will be here to follow.

A few disclosure points; I am traveling with a convention so some of the experiences that I have had will likely differ from people who book their own accommodations. The second point is that as part of the group, I prepaid for a meal plan for each day that consists of a breakfast and a dinner meal.

My trip is being funded mostly by an organization so my intent is to try to keep personal expenditures on the inexpensive side.

Negative Experiences:
1. Check-in. Although I was mentally prepared with lowered expectations regarding the speed at which the Bohemian employees work, I found myself very irritated at check-in as the process for each room that was being occupied seemed to take in excess of ten minutes. This led to a large lag that resulted in a thirty minute wait to check-in. This was frustrating after a day spent trudging through airports and in flight.
2. When checking in, the Manager advised me that I needed to use a credit card to "put on file" for anything charged to my room via the room key. This is fairly standard and so I gave them my debit card (MasterCard) for this purpose. What was never told to me is that they placed a "security hold" against the card for $900.00. I had a huge problem with this as it was, as stated, a debit card. This resulted in the elimination of $900.00 from my account which represented more than the total additional sum that I had planned to spend while on this trip. I went to the front desk after discovering the hold on my account and spoke with the manager. He advised me that the fee is "standard" and normally higher, however, was lowered for my group. I told him that I never approved $900 or authorized any charge against the card and either he could release the hold or I would contact my bank and reverse the charge.
The manager eventually relented and stated he would release the security hold, however, I would need to pay with debit / credit card for all additional expenditures. I was fine with that and the problem appeared to be resolved.
3. Hidden charges: Don't assume that anything is "free" or automatically included in your room fee. I found that nothing is. I requested a refrigerator for my room which, after three follow up calls over four hours, finally arrived. What I was never told is that they would automatically charge me $90 for the week for the fridge. I don't have a big issue with the cost, however, I have found that they seemingly intentionally neglect to say anything about fees or charges until you request an explanation of the charge.

4. Carmine's Steakhouse. Carmine's is one of the restaurants located on property and specifically in the Marina Village. While the food was excellent and the portions were very large, I was eating with a group of 12 persons. We had made reservations for 9:30 pm and were all on the prepaid meal plan. This plan entitles us to an appetizer, an entree, and dessert. After finishing our entrees, we all ordered dessert. Ten minutes later, a waiter who had not been serving our table appeared and said that he apologized, however, the kitchen was closed and they would not be serving dessert. My group took great exception to this as we had made a reservation and had prepaid (months in advance) for our entire meals.

I asked to see a manager.

Ten minutes later a waitress who had not served our table appeared and asked what the problem was. I explained that they needed to resolve the issue that we had as they owed us 12 desserts (at an average price of $24/ea.). Ten minutes later, a manager finally arrived and asked what we wanted them to do. I stated that all additional charges beyond our meal plan (gratuity and drinks) should be eliminated in compensation for the lost desserts.

The manager walked away and came back ten to fifteen minutes later and said she had removed the drinks from our bill. This was not satisfactory to the group as most of us had consumed only water. After an additional 30 minute debate, we all left with all additional charges "comped" from our bill.

I mention this because while we were dining, we observed two other groups also having "discussions" with the management and they were obviously perturbed though I don't know what their specific issues were. Bottom line, Carmine's is likely a place to avoid.

5. La Mesa Grille. This is a Bobby Flay restaurant on the Atlantis Property located at The Cove. While the ambiance and service were good, the food itself was unimpressive. In my group of 10 people, nobody had any strong positive reviews of their meals. Most said that they were unhappy with the exception of the Tuna Tartar which was reportedly excellent. I mention this because La Mesa is one of the few places with a five star rating.

6. General Condition of the Coral Towers. While I read reviews that the Coral Towers were renovated, the accomodations were only average. The room (I am in a double-occupancy room) is ok. Flat screen TV and ok bathroom. Nothing to rave about. Sub-standard as compared to any Marriott Courtyard hotel.

There is a "lazy river" pool attraction located outside the Coral Towers which basically consists of a slow flowing miniature river with inner tubes that you ride in. The attraction is closed indefinitely which meant a long walk to the other side of the property to go on any water rides.

The Coral Towers seem to be the ugly stepchild of the Atlantis. If you don't care and don't plan to spend much time in your room, the accomodations may be adequate for you. If the building was located in the United States, it would never garner such a nightly fee for it's aging accomodations.

7. Speed of the Bohemian Culture. I know I mentioned it previously, but Jesus! These people are slow. To their credit, they are generally accommodating, however, you must adjust yourself to their pace to save yourself from going insane waiting for responsiveness.

8. Voice Mail system in Coral Towers. So far, the voice mail system has been non-functional for 2/3 of the time I have been here. This means that to leave a message for someone in their room, you must have a message taken (typed) manually. Again, an annoying and time-consuming event.

9. Expense. Not surprisingly, everything is very expensive. A bottle of water (larger size) is $9.75 (1.5L). An alcoholic drink averages about $12.00. Beer... not sure, don't drink beer. See my positive info for suggestions on lessening these expenses.

Positive Experiences:
1. Internet Access: I was concerned about Internet access as I needed to keep up with things via email. The rooms have internet access for $14.95/day (slight discount if you pay for your entire stay up front) which is available via both wifi and CAT5 connections. The CAT5 is definitely faster. The speed (I just tested using speedtest.net) is 4.75mbps download and 4.54mbps upload. This has proved fast enough to have Skype video chats with home and maintain a remote networking connection using LogMeIn... a pleasant surprise.

2. Bohemian Grill Restaurant: Located in the Coral Towers, this was the best dining experience I have had thus far. Excellent food. My group of 8 that night all agreed it was absolutely a five star restaurant (though only rated by Atlantis with 4 stars).

3. Water attractions in the Royal Towers / Cove. The water attractions are a nice way to pass time. They have water slides (both with inner tubes and without) and a river that has "rapids" and a section with waves. This is my favorite place to spend time as it is enjoyable and relaxing. When you get to the "end" of the river, there is a huge conveyor belt that pulls you, while still seated in your tube, up to a higher level where you start the journey again. The total time to go around the loop is about 30 minutes with numerous areas to hop off and walk to other attractions.

4. "Off-Campus" stores for Less Expensive Purchases. Located directly outside the front entrance of the Atlantis property is a market area where you can purchase all of your necessities for 50-75% less than you will pay inside the walls of the Atlantis property. I purchased liquor at the duty-free shop in the airport (though there is also a duty-free shop across the street) and purchased a large insulated beverage container in the stores. This allowed me to make drinks in my room and carry them around with me. This saves a TON of money and is highly recommended. Also, because it may be of use, I highly recommend coconut water (available in the off-property market in cans) to re-hydrate / eliminate hangovers. It works extremely well... not that I have a drinking problem... I just have a problem estimating quantities. :)

5. Fish Market. There are two bridges that connect Paradise Island with the mainland here. On the mainland side under the base of the outbound bridge, there is a fish market where locals will prepare fresh conch (pronounced here as "conk") salads and other fish-related meals. A full bowl of conch salad (conch, green peppers, onions, habanero, tomato, lime juice, orange juice... both freshly squeezed) is $10.00. A great inexpensive meal with the freshest of ingredients. This is worth the fifteen minute walk or short cab ride. There is also a "Fish Fry" which is a larger version... best night of the week is Sunday for the Fish Fry... located in town but I haven't gotten there yet. I am planning to try it out on Friday night and will follow up with my experiences.

Overall Summary:
So far, the Bahamas is a nice place but expensive. The Bohemian dollar is equivalent to the U.S. dollar so there are no huge bargains to be had here if you are traveling from the States. The weather has been nice, hot and sunny with a few intermittent rain showers. Don't forget to pack the sun block as it is a necessity here if you don't want to look like a tomato... and you will need it on cloudy days too, take it from my painful experience.

Room Tip: Nicest rooms are in the Royal Towers / Cove. The Coral towers are aging.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank realghosthunter
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We stayed in Coral Towers.They shut down the Beach Tower (and lazy river) in Sept. so if you book there at the cheaper rate, you will get an upgrade to Coral.We went the end of August and there were more people there than after Labor Day in previous trips. East coast schools don't start until after Labor Day. We had a lovely time.We took camping water bottles with a filter to get rid of the sulfur taste/smell and cyrstal lt. I am not paying $5 for a bottle of water!The pools were beautiful, food good but expensive.Eat at the Atlas in the Casino and the food and drinks are cheaper.Bimini Rd in the marina village has killer seafood! We stayed 5 days and spent $561 for food.We ate at Johnny Rockets one night,pizza,deli and ate lunch at Shark Bites at the pool (steak sandwich yum!), Carmines,Bimini.The balcony is small but you have one with ocean view rooms, our room was very clean and comfortable. They had internet in the room but I think you have to pay..don't take your computer to this beautiful place! There is music everywhere and just an atmosphere of "Vacation". This was our 3rd trip and I hope to go back.

Room Tip: ask for a room mid building for the best ocean view. Take filter bottles for water,crystal light so...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anne P
New York City
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is my 3rd time staying at the Atlantis resort and first time staying in the coral towers.
Room-The room is fairly updated and clean although the balcony is very small and water pressure for the shower is very low. The building is located close to the Atlantis beach is extremely over crowded and full of local vendors who tried to constantly sell you drinks, jetski rides, and jewlery. They will constantly bother the guests on the beach even you might be reading or sleeping, very very annoying! But later I found the cove beach which is about a 15 minutes walk from the coral tower that's very seclusive without these vendors and we were finally able to spend a relax day on the beach.
Grounds- The grounds of Atlantis is huge with many pools and water rides but since they open it to everyone including guests from other hotels and cruises for a fee, it literally feels like an amusement park not a resort, it no longer feel like a high end 5 star resort. Just imagine yourself living in one of those water parks.
Gym- there is a daily fee of $15 to use the gym facility, you can get a bulk discount by buying more days. The machines are nice and plentiful, the classes are pathetic no one organizes them and only 2 classes like yoga or spin per day if you are lucky someone is there to run it. The Pilate classes will cost you extra about $40 per person per group session private session are even more expensive! The only good thing about the gym is they give you free water which is also ridiculously expensive in the resort.
Food- food and drinks are very expensive in this resort and on paradise island in general. Average dinner entrees in any restaurant is about $40. A can of beer in the resort is $7.50 plus 15% mandatory gratuity. Yes, you heard me right, they will slap on 15% on all food and drinks you buy on almost all the restaurants even on take out orders!! The exception are the fast food shops like McDonald, Starbucks, etc.
Overall I think the experience at Atlantis is below average due to the lackluster service, expensive price, and amusement park like atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Just returned from a week at the Coral Towers. Can't say enough good things about the resort. Sept is a great time to go if you don't enjoy crowds. There was plenty to do and no waiting in lines. We spent much time at the spa. Several services were on special, and it was a nice place to hang out, sip tea and read. We found that it really pays to be friendly to the staff, tip, and ask about specials/upgrades. Your experience will be excellent if you do this.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
#5 of 14 in Paradise Island
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,537 reviews
Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection
Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph...
#11 of 14 in Paradise Island
3.5 of 5 bubbles 3,740 reviews
The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive

Been to Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!