What a lovely resort based in the heart of paradise island, we found the resort to be huge with lots to explore and do. It has a great selection of pools, bars, restaurants to suit all and has a great selection of shops to browse. I also loved looking out at all the yachts parked in the harbour and the great shopping village which was so quaint at the side. I love the fact that I could buy Tiffany jewellery and that I could dine at nobu :) the beach was so beautiful and the hotel well kept considering the age. Yes it us expensive but if you can afford to stay you can afford to eat drink and be merry. Great choice of food at breakfast and food of a vey good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Bahamas/Paradise Island