The Cove at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$336
  • Pool
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$150
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$214
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
$179
$161
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$251
  • Free Internet
Towne Hotel(Nassau)
$104
  • Breakfast included
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Beachfront
Vacatia.com
3,077 results
All reviewscain pooladult poolmesa grillclub levelwater parksapphire suiteroyal towerswalk in closetturn down servicesea glasscafe martiniquehuge bathroomlazy riverfamily poolprivate poolmosaic buffetmeal plan
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very swanky, nice room layout, great views. Is a little far from casino if that is your thing. For me is a Plus. Kind of pricey. Nice beach bar, pretty people. Wonderful breakfast brunch. Seems like Las Vegas in the Bahamas. The whole complex is something to see, you are surrounded by tropical fish aquariums. I wouldn't go here with kids, it is more adult like.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank paturnia
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have stayed at the Cove multiple times, and have come away very disappointed the last two times. First of all, for the prices they charge, the value is poor. It is supposed to be the best property on Paradise Island, and they charge high dollar amounts (We paid $750 for two nights, and $800 for two nights on Thanksgiving weekend.

The rooms have not been updated in five years. Poor carpet. Poor amenities that have not been updated. For example, there are not enough electrical plugs. Hard to find electrical plug-ins by the beds. Outdated stereo systems. Rusty showers.

I don't mind paying that kind of money - it was my choice to pay that. However, the property should give the very, very best for that amount, and they do not do it.

The entire property is "greedy." It is very expensive, and then on top of it the resort nickel and dimes you to death! 20$ a day for internet when you are paying $800 for a room? $15 a day to use the health club when you are paying $800 for a room? $50 a day to have a third person in the room when you are paying $800 for a room? All of these are examples of Atlantis jabbing you for every single penny they can get you for.

The health club is too small for the amount of rooms / guests they have. And, they have old, run down equipment that does not work half the time. I can't tell you how many elliptical machines were out-of-service when I was working out. The Life Cycle bikes are so old and rusty, it is embarrassing. For what the property charges for the rooms, plus the daily charge for the use of the health club, I would expect much better equipment.

The island is very, very expensive. There is NOTHING cheap about this place. Food and drink are very, very expensive here. We went to the restaurant "Olives" and were shocked at the price of food vs. the quality. The chefs were not accommodating. Gift shop prices are exorbitant.

I would highly recommend against traveling to stay at this property. You will be highly disappointed, and you will be much lighter in your bank account when you leave.

The only good thing about the place is the people. Very friendly service - the local employees care. But rest assured, all management cares about is making a buck - and they are making far in excess compared to the value they give back to their guests.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Scott H
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed here last week for 6 days with my boyfriend. We have stayed at the Atlantis many times before including the Royal Tower and the Cove, we decided to opt for the Cove this time since the rooms at the Royal Tower are extremely outdated. Upon arrival to our room, I have noticed that the rooms are not well maintained. For example, the shower looked dirty, and the bath tub drain was clearly broken. Also, they forgot to give us slippers, robes and a "Cove" beach bag which they previously always had ready in the room. I found myself constantly sitting on the phone calling down to the front desk, whether it be for shampoo ( which they only left 1 for a whole week) or checking on room service which I was told would be 30 mins that often turned into a 1 hour and 30mins. When asking the employees a question they almost always put me on hold and connected me to someone else, sometimes this happened up to 4 times in one call for one question. We also received turn down service only once during out stay which was extremely disappointing. They would always come by our room at 6pm when we were just getting ready to head out for dinner. I would tell them to come back later and they never did . The Cove employees really need to educate themselves on great customer service skills because clearly they are lacking at the Cove.

Room Tip: Get a ocean view room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank deannag934
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just expended the day there because Nassau was our port of call. It took us over an hour to finally get the bracelet for staying at the place. The place is gigantic AND overcrowded. There were 5 cruises at the port and I bet we all were in the same place.
I am glad we didn't book our vacations there, that was our original plan.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed here for a week, ( nov 2013) for a business appreciation event. We were charged for other peoples drinks at the cove pool. We had to ask several times for shampoo, they assumed one was enough for two people for a week? Terrible service overall and a poor experience in general. We got back from las Vegas last week, stayed at the Mandarin Oriental, and there is no comparison with regards to overall bang for buck and service!

Room Tip: Stay on a higher floor, for a ocean view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business