Just returned from a long weekend at The Cove. Returning customers. Standards still high, and Cain is great if you love relaxing by a pool and listening to music but get there early if you want a good sitting area, etc. Beaches are great also. The lobby area in the hotel is just beautiful both day and night. Only downside of the trip was eating in the Atlantis restuarants. We ate at Seafire and Dune. Both were too busy and too noisy for the prices charged and the food was just so so, next time we wil skip restaurants and do room service then just take a walk to marina and visiti One and Only for a drink and to view the Italian garden (a hidden treasure!). Prices are very high but there is no comparison to the other Atlantis hotels, and you would be missing the point to go there on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island