Just went to Atlantis with my family on June 4th. I booked us at The Royal Towers, but when we arrived they said it was over-booked. We got a free upgrade to The Cove. This is a new all suites hotel, very clean and modern. We were disappointed we couldn't stay at The Royal Towers, this seems to be where everything is happening; shopping, attractions, the casino.
The Cove is off by itself and quieter than the other properties at Atlantis. It seems this would be a better place for couples. There was some families with children here, but the other hotels are more geared to families. We enjoyed the Cove, our room was a small suite with a great ocean view. We however took the free shuttle to The Royal Towers every day and spent most of our time there when not in the pools.
Atlantis overall was wonderful, the staff is very friendly and helpful. We found it strange though that all the pools and water attractions close at 7:00pm. Guess they want to get everyone inside to spend their money. We are definitely going back and will make sure we stay in The Royal Towers. If you go, do the same if you have children, either there or the Beach Tower or Coral Tower. The Cove is great for a honeymoon or couples vacation. Also, be sure to get the meal plan, food is very expensive. We had the plan, but still got our check at the end of each meal. Dinner at their best restaurants ranged from $150 to $250 for three people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island