Wow! What a property.
Returned from 4day/3nt. stay at The Cove. 2Adults/2Children.
This is our sixth time to Atlantis. We know the drill. Here's the scoop:
Arrival @ 12:30pm
- Always pack one bag that holds all of your pool needs. Bell check your bags after signing in. Rooms will not be ready till 3-4pm so enjoy your day.
- Pick up at Airport - Sandy Fergerson - Food and Beer Stop a must - No problem.
- Front Desk - Excellent & Efficient. Here's your key package have a great day...We did!
- Room - (entered at 4:15pm) Clean, Bright Views of Ocean & Spacious. Bathroom - Excellent - Elevators - Excellent - Noise Level of other guests - Zero. Three peaceful nights of sleep. Maid services - Excellent - They provide a nice beach bag free of charge. Each day we received free water as well.
- Pool - Actually there are several. If you want some low-key pool experience go the back row of the cascade pool. Sure there are toddlers in the pool; however, they have a band every day and they play island music. It's nice and relaxing. The Cove Pool is sleek, modern & very noisy!. Extremely loud DJ everyday - Lot's of Tattoo people sauntering around in the look -at- me dress up act. Actually it looked like a Jersey Carny-Convention... If you are not into the "hip-hop" action take a peak and then move onto another pool. I do wonder how those 24 year old kids get the money to stay at the Cove? When I was 24 I couldn't stay at Howard Johnson never mind the Cove. Moving on...
Food - Now food needs to be broken into sections - Section One - Pool Food - Wraps - Dogs - Burgers - Fries - Kaliks and Cokes - That's it... 4 for Lunch at our chairs - $85.00 - all in. Not a problem... Section Two -Dinner. For us dinner is the key meal... Seafire Grill - Excellent 4 for dinner $230.00. Best meal of the trip. Carmines - one word - NUTHOUSE - we agreed to take the overcrowded Carmines out of our rotation. 4 for dinner - $140.00.
Breakfast - Starbucks. Ok listen it's twenty minutes to get coffee... If you know that going in your fine. A few folks didn't know this and well they got upset and will most likely surface in these reviews and bad-mouth their entire stay. Oh well... Mosaic Brunch - lots of food - Marketplace - lots of food at a lower price tag. All good.
- Daily Activities - We go to the slides between 10-11am & 3-5pm. There's a reason and we call it boat-people. Coming from the calm and fresh Cove to the madhouse and absurd crowds at the slides...well... get out of there as soon as you can. If you go and attempt to get in line for a slide ride between 11am and 3pm you need to allocate one hour just to reach your turn. We like the river ride and this time we went on the Power Tower. It was fun but a long wait.
Night Time - Walked around - Admired the work they put into the place.
Casino - It was fun but because the "of age is 18" you can tell when the amateurs are out in force.
We did not have bad word, reaction or attitude by any staff member. Everyone we encountered this week was nice and cordial. Kudo's to a great management and staff. Thank you everyone for a great visit. See you next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island