I have been to Atlantis many times and we have always stayed at the Royal Towers. Our children are getting older so we decided to stay at The Cove since the rooms are slightly larger. It is a beautiful place and we were very comfortable, but everything seems to be very far away. I like to walk, but a trip to the marina was a hike. Want to go to the casino - a hike. Restaurants - a hike. Mesa Grill is located at The Cove, but everything else is over by The Towers. There is a shuttle, but it gets crowded and you need to be careful not to board the wrong one. The pools and the beach were fantastic and it is much quieter then other parts of the resort. If traveling with my family to Atlantis next year, I will probably go back to the Towers. If it is just my husband and I, The Cove is an easy choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island