The Atlantis is a beautiful property lots of things to do, you never have to leave. But it just reminds me too much of Disney. I see the draw for families, but if you are a couple wanting some romantic time find another hotel. The service is mediocre at best none of the staff want to go out of their way to help you. We went New Year's Eve weekend and the concierge told us all the restaurants were full. She didn't even offer to try and put us on a cancellation list nothing. They charge you for everything when you are paying close to $2000 a night I think something as simple as the wifi should be complimentary. The lists of things that need to be improved is very long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island